Reviews for Broken
trashqueen69 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is the saddest fanfic I've ever read. This is exactly how "The Evil Chronicles" should have ended. This is a work of art, amazing writing style. And thats how Len should have been addressed The Prince of Yellow, he wasn't only a servant, right? Have a good day/night
Horsemuon17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
So sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Saadd, but I like itttt
Just a passerby chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aah! I loved this! I twitched a little when I saw all the Len's, Kaito's, Rin's, and Miku's and had to change them in my head to Allen, Kyle, etc, but other than that and the part where Allen killed Michela, it was wonderful! I've always loved Kyle x Allen, since Mothy had yuri but no yaoi, so thanks for a story with those two together! :D And as a bonus, it was written very beautifully! Great job!
kamimimi chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You are fackin' awesome, did you know that?
Redmoon1997 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This story was so sad, yet so good. I loved it
Lilac Rose6 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is how the evil series SHOULD have ended. "so rin ran away and Len was in charge of the kingdom. He married Kaito to forge an alliance with the blue country but ended up falling madly in love with him so they all lived happily ecer after. the end." lol.

Those last few paragraphs were... beautiful. They really got to me, espeicially the last sentence. I loved it. You're a wonderful author.

~Lady Lilac~
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awww, that was beautifully written. Very sad but beautiful, you explained the story of evil perfectly!
BlueKitsuneFox chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
-cries- This was very very sad for me. I love the Evil saga but this was to cruel. Poor Len and Kaito. I might write a story about them except it's way before the evil saga starts. Like when they first met and all that stuff. Before Rin becomes so demented.
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
teary eyed* t-that was saaaad, well written and sad. TTTT sniff*
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was wonderful. I absolutely love the 'Evil' saga songs, so I was very glad to find a Kaito/Len fic for them! :)
MissMorgi chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Brilliant adaptation of the "Evil" saga. Kudos, mate.~
Sada-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awww so cute. and sad. okay really Kaito has he wants Miku then Len , god choose one.
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
aw~ that was so goood~

and thank you since you gave me the inspiration to write my story based on the evil saga as well~

and kaito x len is hootttttt
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
;O;

NO! THAT ISN'T FAIR!

LEN DESERVES TO LIVE DAMNIT!

TT_TT

I feel Kaito's pain.

I'm gonna be depressed for a week. This story is just too excellent, with so much emotion.