Reviews for Summer Love
ilikeREADIN chapter 1 . 3/3
That was great! You did that really well!
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
a really cute and fun read from beginning to end. nicely done
squirrelsarecool chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was an absolutely lovely story! Well done!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very good. Thank you.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
wow it was a good one
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I absolutely loved this.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awwwwh! (That's the second time I amited such an awful sound to one of your wonderful fics...) I simply LOVE your snarry fics... Onward! LOL!
astier chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Nice story, some smex, some plot - it was pleasure to read it.
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was good. Nice sequencing
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Brilliantly done. I was a little worried about the diving it into sections part at first but the style was well executed. Cute little snippets of the summer that really helped build the relationship up. Great job!
CorruptedSmile chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Marvelous story. Perfectly in character for all characters, including Minerva. I always did think that she enjoyed a good joke or prank now and then.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this ws really sweet :) im so sry for the late reply i think ur reply went to spam or something n i just found it!

nyways i loved this story very cute keep up the good wrk!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*Bleep* "I slipped on a muddy rock"

fav line
Marching Clocks chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm totally ready for summer now. I could totally feel it through this whole fic, the summer lovin' and how adorable Snape and Harry are.

This was really enjoyable. :D
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Loved it! I especially like how you were able to turn 28 separate prompts into one coherent story (which I imagine was probably tricky). I love stories with a beginning/middle/end as opposed to having each prompt stand alone.

It was very sweet, I couldn't have asked for more. Too bad you can't pick more than 2 genres, because humor would have fit this just as well - I was surprised at how much I laughed. I would choose a favorite section but...that's too hard of a task. Thanks!