Reviews for Summer Love
Marching Clocks chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm totally ready for summer now. I could totally feel it through this whole fic, the summer lovin' and how adorable Snape and Harry are.

This was really enjoyable. :D
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Loved it! I especially like how you were able to turn 28 separate prompts into one coherent story (which I imagine was probably tricky). I love stories with a beginning/middle/end as opposed to having each prompt stand alone.

It was very sweet, I couldn't have asked for more. Too bad you can't pick more than 2 genres, because humor would have fit this just as well - I was surprised at how much I laughed. I would choose a favorite section but...that's too hard of a task. Thanks!
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This story is incredible C: i really enjoyed it, although it isn't that long i though that you really made it work and i liked the way it ended and Severus for cussing haha C:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I was very pleased.
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
freaking, fucking awesome!

ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I liked this. I think I have a partiality to ficlets. They're just so cute, and each one builds up until it becomes a story. Plus, for some reason, I find it romantic. :D
Tiro chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
It was awesome! The scenes were short but had all it needed, and I have read it twice already

Tiro
Savannah chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Filled all my Snarry Slash needs.

I commend you.
Envious Writer chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Om. Nomnom. This is AMAZING! Aurgh! My brain splodes with love for your writing skills. *bows animatedly* I am not worthy. Tis truly good, m'lady! :3 *nods* 3
SereneTragedy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This fic was hysterical but still very tender )

Wonderful writing, thank you for posting!
robpat chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So, I'm in fucking love with this?
milan1010 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
its just beautiful.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I like how you played out both traits of Harry and Severus actually. Even if I'm wondering on how Severus survived but oh well..

I personally think it would be fun to know how Ginny, Hermione, Ron and c/o reacted when Severus came during the fireworks. Would be interesting to read about their reactions.

And that comment about Severus picking pink flowers was hilarious. I'm seriously kidnapping that quote to put up on my profile with my other favorites from different fanfics.
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Cute!~ I've never been a very big Snarry fan, but I have to say, I think this cinched it for me. I am now a Snarry fangirl! Cuuuute~ This praise is well-deserved.
wiccademon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aaawww this was a perfect read for a summer day... which so happened to be when I read it... love it.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »