Reviews for Yuki finally finds out why
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was cute!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
very nice, i like the concept alot, over all a great story...

there are a few problems though, like the fact that kyo would tell yuki anything in the first place, and the fact that yuki was soo willing to train kyo without knowing all the facts, instead of kyo telling yuki straight on (wich he would probably die before he would do ) you could make him come upon the secret by accident or something.

this story is very good, it has alot of potential, but it needs alittle work before it becomes perfect.

keep it up

a shade of grey91
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
...oh, I see. Yuki CAN'T get up in the morning, I guess part of the training is waking up the sensei...poor Kyou.
Zore-and-Silver98 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You should totally write a review to this!ow0 :)
MiddleLioness chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed the interaction between the characters. But you really need to use your spell check, darling. It's spelled 'Damn'. Dams keep the water in man-made lakes. :) Keep up the good work!

'lioness :D
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
XD no its true- yuki hadnt been told as to why kyo kept fighting him.

but at the same time i think yuki was told that he wouldnt be alowed to live with shigure if he got beaten by kyo

of course others dont know and im pretty sure thatshow the dice rolled but :3
format16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is really, really would DIE before telling Yuki, and like Yuki would TRAIN kyo. If Kyo would win, he would go back to Akito's! But good writing. Sorry if this sounded like a flame...
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That should have happened. That SO should have happened. Poor Kyo... Akito really is a jerk isn't he... She... whatever...
VictoriaTakanashi chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I soo agree with you! it is a really good story.
darisu-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was brilliant! I also always thought Yuki didn't know anything about the deal between Akito and Kyou. And Yuki training him, awesome!
mousecat chapter 1 . 7/17/2010