Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
Archdruid89 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I would have to assume this is Sue Snell's point of view where she is suffering from as you wrote: Survivor's Guilt.
Chakira chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
ur right about bullying it like if we don't stop it there people could commit suicide or have a bad break down i know this because when i was growing up i was tease a lot now i have trouble trust people and because of this,
i have therapy to help relieve that emotion inside of me
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I liked this little tidbit, but I'd like for it to be longer, cause I think Sue may have more to say than that. But maybe I just say that because I like long monologues like that...

I can't say I disagree with you. I've known my fair share of bullies in my lifetime, and life was so much brighter after the worst of them all moved away...

That's why we've got to help people like Carrie...even if it might turn out that they have telekinesis...lol.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I was VERY glad at the end of the novel that Carrie took her revenge on all of them :) Maybe she only shouldn't have killed the teacher who was disposed so favorably towards her.
OG chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
People bully because kids are cruel, and apt to pick on those different. Some bully because they have their own problems, and making other hurt makes them feel better. Some are just dicks who need a fist to the mouth.
Phish Tacko chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yes, bullying is very bad. So why do people do it?