Reviews for Just A Little Walk
david joseph wal chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
the rat scene where tramp nocks over the babys cradle
castyola chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i really liked the sam dog _ good job,and please make more :)
GreatIceDragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I like this story. It's cute!
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is quite an enjoyable and well-written piece. I can easily see this as having occurred sometime after the first film (I... don't care for the sequel admittedly). The canon characters are in character, and your use of description really helps the story along.

I like how you had Lady trying to think of how she could aid Tramp, instead of just siting back and watching him fight. And Tramp's still badass, lol. The OCs were well-handled, and I like Sam's character. She sounds like she'd be a striking character to draw.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aw, that's so sweet! I was just watching both movies and I still think Lady and Tramp make the cutest couple! Loved it!
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was good! Your a great writer
RVDLegsTrish chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
pretty cool story, cept I thought the Dobermans name was Buster
djgirl911 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved it :). I'm crazy about Lady and the Tramp and i wish there were more fanfics on it. But you did a great job portraying them :).
Winter Midnight chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is about my third time reading this fic, there's something about it that draws you in. It's a genuinely lovely piece about Lady and Tramp! Sam sounds cool too. Would it be too much to ask for a sequal? please? :)
babykittys chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
great story, i liked sam (especially the way you made her one of tramp's old friends;) ) but... can there be more? PLEASE! it really too good not to have more.
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like Sam. She sounds a lot like me. I'd like to see a fanfic about her:)

~Amy Pond~