Reviews for Banshee
Scarlet Firesong chapter 6 . 11/19

Scarlet Firesong chapter 3 . 11/19
I'm sad that this hasn't been updated.

Are you ok? Do you need a hug?
Do you need me to beat someone up? Your ex?
Grievousorvenom chapter 6 . 7/15
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I honestly think you should keep up with this story. I found it very interesting and entertaining and I believe it would be a shame if it remained unfinished.
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 6/21
Man, this story is badass.

Why haven't you continued?
I love it. The best fanfic all yeat. Please write more!
Kyokkou chapter 6 . 4/18
I really hope you plan on continuing this story. I generally don't like the whole idea of someone getting trapped within a game or movie, but you've actually pulled it off really well in my opinion. I hate doing this but- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssee update! xD
Prinzessin Mia chapter 6 . 2/28
I love this story! Totally rooting for Scarecrow/Banshee. Can't wait for the next update! (:
AsaraSahara chapter 6 . 1/31
Pls update
Please please please please please update!
ScaryCrow chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
This story is so awesome. Please update it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
You HAVE to continue this story! It's so good and your write Scarecrow so perfectly!
RayWolf16 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I do hope that you'll continue this story, it' really good!
brpetal chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Please update
Frosty Autumn chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Not fair! NOT FAIR! D: I read this far only to find out that the story hasn't been updated in over three years? It can't stop here, it just can't! Please say you'll come back to finish this, it feels too exciting of an idea to just abandon.

I absolutely love the "ghost" angle. It's so unique, no one's ever done that before in a "suddenly sucked into Batman video game" story, and it's an original enough idea that not many people would have thought of it in the first place. You really set yourself apart from the others in this way, as most other stories just follow a very linear survive-the-game-for-real-this-time path. And then that's it, no effort to really to do anything else besides recreate the game, now only with a new character. But with the way that you did it, your character's in-game situation is unique enough that I really enjoy finding familiar places of the game through her eyes.

Another thing that I love is Melanie's realistic approach to problem solving! Not once did I chastise her in my head saying, "You idiot! Don't go in there/Why are doing that/Are you serious?!". I can't stand it when authors have their characters make incredibly stupid decisions just to make the plot go where they want with as little hassle as possible. Clearly they have no concept of self-preservation. But it's clear that Melanie does, and I love it!

I really like the details in the writing. It's not passive, it's all very in the moment and given time to be described. I can feel when Melanie's hurt, when she's scared, when she's crying. If you continue the story, I'd love for you to keep this up!

The only lesser thing that I'm a little critical about in this story is the romance subplot. I'm pretty iffy on it, I feel like it doesn't belong here, like it's an ill-fitting shoe but you're still trying it on anyway. The story simply as a survival adventure is fantastic, it totally works, and it's enough to carry the narrative all the way to the end. The romance angle feels like something that would bog it down a little bit.

I don't mean to sound at all cruel to your story, or what you had planned for it, I really am enjoying myself (greatly), but I don't feel at all excited about the promised romance part.

Now that I've said all that, you can throw this all away if you wish, because at the end of the day, this is your story. I'm no professional writer, just an amateur like most of us here, I just know what I like xD

Please say you'll continue this. I mean I know it's been a couple years already, it may be unlikely, interests change and perhaps you lost some steam along the way while writing, but I honestly hope you get that spark again soon. Until then, I happily await that alert telling me that Chapter 7 has been uploaded :D Take care
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
awwwww love this and hope to read more soon :)