Reviews for It Started With A Kiss
A Nobody chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
good job now hurry up lol XD jk. I bet riku is going to feel like such an ass for what he said to sora 'if you crash my car,you better die with it'. sorry if i got some of it wrong but you know what i mean. cant wait to see what happens next!
Dominus23 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
So will you ever finish this story?
Sora4KingdomHearts chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
I likee thisss! A LOT! :) Please update sooonnn, I really want more Sora/Rikuuu ;) hahaaa
mjaku chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Moreee 3333 Amazing chapter and the story is GOOD!
Blood.Rave chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope it comes out soon.
MelodiousFenrir007 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Poor Sora! D Bet Riku is regreting saying, "If you crash this car, you better die along with it." now. [

Can't wait till the next chapter is up!
MsSupreme chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
:OOOOOO i need to know whats happening now :OOO this is getting good now
hasBEENseen with a nasty story chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I LOVED it! I mean, it was totally awful and horrible and so so very shocking (and I can't wait for continuation), of course, but it was written so skillfully, efficiently, and you did it with such style I'm in awe! I think you captured the mood and vagueness very well and I could feel the incoherent air of the moment.

I cannot express how big of an impression that scene made.

In such a moment the thoughts really tend to be in not what really matters or is the most important in that moment, but something trivial like Sora's here. I remember last year I suddenly got sick and as my mom went to clean up the vomit (sorry about this story) I kept telling her that I was sorry, as she had to do that very unpleasant cleaning while I was puking to my heart's content (ok not really but...). I was in shock, I guess, as the sickness came out of the blue. She was disbelieving that I was apologizing for something like that. But, bah, it just felt important at the moment.

I know it's not really at all the same as what happened here, but it just reminded me of that. So to me, this was really realistically depicted. Wow.

I hate to beg but please continue soon...'kay?
hasBEENseen chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Hah, I love the sound of that; 'You know what to do,' makes me feel very important and capable.
hasBEENseen chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Woah. I could NEVER, /ever/ drive a car like that. Wh-ho-ho-hoah. O.O Shiet...
i-am-a-reviewer chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Hey hey! Glad to see a plot moving!

When I read your story initially, I had imagined that Tifa and Sora are an assassin family, which Sora's dad couldn't understand and so he left. LOL. Crazy right? Cuz I never read "It started with a Kiss" before. I even thought that they might have enemies coming up to the Sephiroth's house and Sora will showcase his ninja-like skills.

Now that there is a car crash from nowhere, my assassin theory might come alive! Muahahaha! Furthermore there is the slow down of senses that Sora had before the crash occurred.

Okay, I got to stop my weird imagination. I really like your story, though I hate how much of an ass Axel is behaving. Though my teacher always says that if the story can make you really hate the characters, it is a good story. Haha!
iloveme5895 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
sweet chapter cant wait 4 more

*ashley*
Shayala chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Yay for fast updates due to plot charts! I'm glad Riku and Sora are getting along better, and I like knowing some of Riku's background.
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Yeaah, 358/2 Days was amazingly heartwrenching and Axel got so angry when everyone tried to leave him all the different times. He was all flip-a-shit on them. I cried for Roxas, too. It was such a sad game.

Can't wait to see more of this storeh :D
mjaku chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
It was amazing! Please update as fast as you can, I'm dying in anxiety if you won't