Reviews for Beautiful Mind
yuriko777 chapter 12 . 8/16
what's the sequel's name
Reza Novaria chapter 1 . 8/11
It's a shame you've been unable to continue this. It's been a very interesting ride so far, and with this sequel, I could defiantly tell that improvement has been made in your narrative. Hopefully you'll get back to it soon.
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 11 . 1/16
I'm fairly impressed with the story, you writing style is pretty good, not bad at all, and the interpretation of the characters was excellent too, they were very much cannon, at least that's how it was to me, and that to me is the most important part of doing a Fanfic, amazing story you got here great job.

Although I like that Zoey is in love with Hope, I think she fell, how much time they knew each other? 3 Days? More or less I think, but I get that the circunstances are not of a normal situation, much less the enviroment they are living, so that is a completely understandable thing to happen, but I think things would have been just a little tiny more convicing if at least more than a week have passed since Hope joined the suvivors, but it's you story, you call the shoots.

Aaaand the L4D2 Suvivors, it's always better when they join things but GODDAMN IT! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILLED ROCHELLE!? Fuck I hate the woman, I was really annoyed to have to stand her in the game much more less HERE! SHIT! Oh well but I GUESS! Keeping her alive would be better, for plot development and such...the others are okay though, I realy like Nick and Coach, I only like when Ellis tells one of the stories about him and his buddy Keith, some are pretty hilarious.

I kind of had a hard time trying to invision Hope on my mind, since you stated that she has twelve to thirteen years right? So she must be smaller than an avarage witch, but I simply loved her, who wound't? Oh right Rochelle, but screw her, I really liked the personality she retained from before being infected, and it seems that after the accident with Ellis, she she got a little better at controling the urges? Or am I wrong? Nonetheless she is my favorite character on the fic, Zoey, poor poor Zoey got her Hope literally ripped from her heart (by a useless bitch), and now there is only Despair left in it, and her friends are not enough to fill the void, BUT SHIT WILL GET BETTER! 'COZ THERE'S A SEQUEL! SO WE WIN! FUCK YEAH! I'm so fucking glad about that my eyes almost leaked manly sweat, almost, shit I'm sounding like Francis now.

I'll give you a 9.2/10, 'coz thete was only one kiss! I want more love dovey moments with a human girl and a infected girl...that sounds a little creepy but ya know that I mean!
HybridandLegacy chapter 12 . 1/13
Scarlet Firesong chapter 2 . 1/1
I slowly forgot it was a witch.
Nice job, there!
Ruro chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
that was fast O-o;;;

sure you didn't hurt yourself?
Masterteo89 chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
Well, i'm glad to hear this.
But in order to be able to give proper and honest reviews on the sequel, i'm going to read again this whole story.

You can't judge well a sequel, if you don't remember perfectly well how the prequel was. Mostly because this way you can see if in the sequel the characters are in character or Out Of Character. Compared to the first story, i mean
Ruro chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
honestly, you don't really owe anyone anything, we as your readers or audience grow to enjoy what you yourself enjoy writing. No one, can tell you what you can and cannot do.

I'm glad however that I found this story in thanks to the recent update (or apology letter or what have you), That I was actually able to read it through from start to finish (I binge read okay?), and how much a sweetheart Hope is made to be! (I take it rochelle wasn't expecting zoey to end up on the copter after her decision, causing the very immediate regret/back-peddle)

If you write a sequel to Beautiful mind, I will be looking forward to it personally; if you don't or decide against it, I'll respect that decision as it's your story after all.
Hammer-space Handgun chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Take your time! You can't be as bad as I am. XD
The author always comes first! I look forward to the sequel.
minerbuilder12 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Of course you should write it!
What matters is that you got around to doing it.
Anyway,if I remember correctly there was a amazing cliffhanger!
Please write it if you love...puppies?
Your a great writer anyway
Now I shall re read this...
BBK15 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
I would love to see the sequel to this wonderful story!
ICA12 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Surprising to see an update after so long ;p

As to a sequel. If you write it I'll read it and I look forward to doing so :)
SilentlyOblivious chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
YES! I'm in class and I just checked my Email, as soon as I saw this I was like, "Nuh uh." I cannot believe we get a sequel!~!~!~ I thought it would never come, THANK YOU.
chemiczen chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Did you read your epilogue? Despite some reviews singing praise for it, I absolutely hated it. There was no justice served for rochelle. Zoey being so depressed that she ended up being like one of those mental cases that has to be force fed to stay alive. That's a horrible- terrible way to end a story. No. Just, no.

That being said, make a sequel... please. Yes, that's me asking nicely.
FuronSpartan chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I don't care how long we had to wait, I would love to read any sequel you write!