Reviews for Beautiful Mind
selenamcdowell chapter 1 . 4/13
This is the best story I have ever read. I am obsessed with L4D fanfic so finding this was like finding gold! I absolutely LOVE how you brought all 8 survivors together, I have been waiting for a story like this. Adding the friendly witch made it all the more amazing! Coming from your new, but biggest fan, please oh please do the sequel! It's just killing me having to wait! xx
TheBigO chapter 11 . 4/6
I enjoyed the story, though the ending seemed too greatly contrived. I would love to see a sequel but the author seems to have abandoned that idea. Rinel, that sounds like a wonderful idea.
Rinel chapter 11 . 3/1
This story was a very interesting read for me with the themes it broaches throughout the narrative. While I'm not an avid fanfic writer, I'm seriously considering writing an 'unofficial sequel' story to this one, as the original author seems to have bowed out. I know this mustn't be terribly popular anymore, but it just seems such a shame to leave so many things unresolved.
In5an1ty chapter 10 . 1/30
This story is by far one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read, if not the best. I wouldn't think twice to buy this story as a hardcover book. I'd like to know if you are still working on a sequel, since the last update was over 2 years ago. Did you abandon the sequel? I really love this story.
trainman7616 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Awesome story.
Seville chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Zoey doesn't seem so much in love as she does psychoticly obsessed.
Eighth Sage chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Perfect the way it ended too. With the tragic loss and then ending on that burst of... HOPE!

Heh. Very well done.
acerrrr chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
One of the three best fan-fics I read in my life, (the others are "Brothers in Arms blood and Dead space" and "cry witch"but is in desperate need of a sequel. So I conclude this review by saying" hurry up with the sequel already!"
Lazurman chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
ಥ_ಥ
She's alive... SHE'S ALIVE! I IS SO HAPPY!
Lazurman chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
(ಠ_ಠ)
Rochelle. You complete and utter bitch.

(ಠ益ಠ)
LAZURMAN IS NOT HAPPY.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
*Witch has startled the Zoey!*

Wait, what? XD

This chappy brought a smile to my face. So cute and it gave me the warm fuzzy feelings!
dveth chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
*spoilers* This story was pretty interesting. It did have some good points. However, I hated every single part about the ending. Everybody on the helicopter disagreed with what Rochelle was doing, yet no one stopped her. Why? Everyone hated what Rochelle did, yet their only reason for not killing her is because it "won't bring Hope back." Is that really why they think Zoey wants her dead? So she'll magically want Hope back? No, she wants Rochelle dead because Rochelle refused to take Hope with them and then had the gall to say she made a mistake. There was no reason to leave Rochelle alive, all it did was annoy me. There was no reason for what Rochelle tried to do to work because she was surrounded by people that disagreed with her. This ending made me hate the story, it's unrealistic and plain annoying. I have no idea why people say they like it. Every single thing went wrong with no reasons given for any of it, it just feels like the author wanted things to go wrong to add drama, but was too lazy to come up with good plot points.
Hammer-space Handgun chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
This was a very enjoyable read! Would definately read again.
redstarzombie chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
when is the sequel coming out?
Insaneblain chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
The ending sent happy shivers up my spine, thank you for writing this story, it was beautiful. I look forward to the sequel, whenever it comes out.
-Insaneblain