Reviews for Beautiful Mind
Kaioo chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
She got messed up by one bullet? Damn wish I faced witches like that...
Orion Matrix chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I really wish you had made a sequel for this story, it's absolutly beautifully written and i would love to see more. However i know real life comitments get in the way. Take care of yourself.
dude chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
just serial read this story and man, you did good. like real good. i know theres probably no chance of a sequal at this point, but its a damn shame to let a story like this go largely unresolved. excellent work either way, my compliments.
TheSixtyJohn chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I volunteer to continue the sequel to those who can help me . Message ms
TheSixtyJohn chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I cant stop crying, goshhh!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I remember reading this a while ago... Looks like you never did end up doing a sequel. To what a shame...
selenamcdowell chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is the best story I have ever read. I am obsessed with L4D fanfic so finding this was like finding gold! I absolutely LOVE how you brought all 8 survivors together, I have been waiting for a story like this. Adding the friendly witch made it all the more amazing! Coming from your new, but biggest fan, please oh please do the sequel! It's just killing me having to wait! xx
TheBigO chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I enjoyed the story, though the ending seemed too greatly contrived. I would love to see a sequel but the author seems to have abandoned that idea. Rinel, that sounds like a wonderful idea.
Rinel chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
This story was a very interesting read for me with the themes it broaches throughout the narrative. While I'm not an avid fanfic writer, I'm seriously considering writing an 'unofficial sequel' story to this one, as the original author seems to have bowed out. I know this mustn't be terribly popular anymore, but it just seems such a shame to leave so many things unresolved.
In5an1ty chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
This story is by far one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read, if not the best. I wouldn't think twice to buy this story as a hardcover book. I'd like to know if you are still working on a sequel, since the last update was over 2 years ago. Did you abandon the sequel? I really love this story.
trainman7616 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Awesome story.
Seville chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Zoey doesn't seem so much in love as she does psychoticly obsessed.
Eighth Sage chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Perfect the way it ended too. With the tragic loss and then ending on that burst of... HOPE!

Heh. Very well done.
acerrrr chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
One of the three best fan-fics I read in my life, (the others are "Brothers in Arms blood and Dead space" and "cry witch"but is in desperate need of a sequel. So I conclude this review by saying" hurry up with the sequel already!"
Lazurman chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
ಥ_ಥ
She's alive... SHE'S ALIVE! I IS SO HAPPY!