Reviews for Levyn
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 21 . 1/22
This was pure art. It was amazing! I'm still craving more. XD Makes me sad it's over. Great work. See ya.
Nastrandir chapter 21 . 3/11/2011
Oh, just gorgeous...I wondered if this was how it was going to end, but I certainly didn't expect Anders' lovely cameo XD That little moment at the end between Gladys and Levyn was just pitch-perfect, not overdone.

I really like how you've tied them all together - Jowan, Neph, Anders, Nate.

Also the strange and somehow fitting agreement between the mages and the revered mother - it just gave everything a wonderful sense of acceptance and peace.

Fantastic ending, and I do think you were so right to post it :D
Nastrandir chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
Oh, this was just lovely *sighs happily*

A beautiful way to end it, and pitch-perfect. I enjoyed finding out how Gwaren as a whole is settling down and sorting things out.

Jowan was perfect, very him, but also him at the end of his guilt-trip, and at the beginning of the next stage of his life - he can move on, I think, and will.

He and Gladys work so well together, and having that scene entirely from her perspective made it work so well and gave it such an unusual tenderness. Very sensual, but the bit that really made me melt was 'she was absolutely safe'.

A wonderful end, and a lovely story that I will miss :D
Zeeji chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
A beautiful ending to a great story. I've enjoyed every moment reading each chapter and hope you'll start another story soon! Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Morality0duality chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
Neph is leaving a lot of messes to clean up.
Nastrandir chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
Oh, this was wonderful XD

The fight scene was fantastic. Yes, it was fast and nasty, but it was so clear who was doing what and how and when, and everyone got something to do. I loved Wolf and Levyn still managing to snipe about Tevinter spells in the middle of it :D

Glady's point of view came across so well, and I liked her moment of hesitation as she realised what bringing everyone back would mean for her. Definitely got the sacrifice theme going nicely.

So many little moments got me in this one - Levyn cutting his hands (ouch), everyone else helping as they arrive back in the real world, and he realised he didn't have to do it alone. And that last line was just so sweet.

Lovely chapter :D
Nastrandir chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
Oh, this was wonderful, full of action, and yet with such small powerful moments.

Levyn does have a nice, fierce protective streak in him, doesn't he? XD That came through beautifully, and shows volumes about himself, and what he feels for Gladys.

The opening scene was just beautiful - I love the idea of her seeing him, and she's right, he does have that kind of voice. And his memory of the deep green pool beneath the herb garden, that just resonated.

Xue and her twin make my skin crawl, and I just loved that Levyn got one over on them at them. He is more dangerous than he looks after all :D
Nastrandir chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
*smirks at image of Tevinter magisters giving Blood Magic 101 seminars at the Circle Tower* heh heh.

This was fantastic - the fight was vicious and fast-paced, and *everyone* got to do something. Also it did indeed seem desperate and dangerous enough that even Wolf would agree to the open use of blood magic to save them.

The spell was hideous, creep and shivery, though I do love the utter jarring contrast of Jowan being able to cast it - he really does not look like your average blood mage :D

And argh, that evil cliffhanger of an ending XD I cannot wait to see where this goes...wonderful :D
Nastrandir chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
Athras XD I didn't guess that it would be him.

The Fade is *so* creepy and unsettling, wonderfully portrayed.

Levyn's acknowledgement that he's dreadful with farewells was both cute and amusing and rather sad. His emotional development is coming across beautifully - he needs to know that he is worthy of support and trust.

And *shiver* at pride demons...horrible creatures :D
Nastrandir chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
Gah...the Scholar and Xue XD That reveal was awesome.

The atmosphere in this chapter was incredible, all caverns and books and dust, and just so creepy.

And *argh* on Levyn finding out what they want Gladys for...I am utterly intrigued to know how our blood mage is going to get out of this one :D

Really great chapter :D
Nastrandir chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
Argh, the Deep Roads are so claustrophobic.

Tainjen is proving most interesting, and I like Zac's part in this chapter. And poor Levyn as he realises what happens to Grey Wardens as they get sad.

And on to meet the Scholar...*shivers*

Wonderful setting up :D
Witchy Bee chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
I've just read this whole story all the way through, and I must say, I am hooked! The character development is wonderful and I can't wait for a new chapter!
Nastrandir chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
You are packing so much into these chapters :D

Gladys' archery training was very cool, very movie-like. Your darkspawn continue to make me feel uncomfortably squirmy :D

The idea of Flemeth drinking rum makes me laugh, but I really like how you're capturing her two sides - slightly batty old woman who is very, very old and utterly formidable.

Wonderful, and I can't wait to see what the newly-met Grey Warden might have to say about the Tears :D
Nastrandir chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Wow XD

I...really didn't think Gladys was going to save the day quite like that. That was wonderful.

And the desire demon was delightfully sinister. I was completely torn between thoroughly enjoying her for being so horrible, and wanting to smack her for exactly the same reason.

Lovely stuff :D
Nastrandir chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Another utterly hectic chapter :D

Gladys' thoughts were so apt, and so understandable, and I enjoyed how she's trying to reconcile all her thoughts about him, and what he means to her.

The Deep Roads are suffocatingly nasty, and giving them a desire demon to deal with is just evil XD

Great stuff :D