Reviews for A Rare Occurrence
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
wow
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was an awesome story.
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hot fucking damn! You're amazing, divine, incredible, perfection in itself, just damn! You are seriously fucking talented! I absolutely love your work, and now I really want to read more, lol. This is so fucking beautiful, I swear, I'm mind-raped right now. lol. You've got the most fucking beautiful writing style, it's truly divine. I swear, you're one of the most amazing writers ever.
Paon chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
great story... i kinda wonder how they are going to break it to Gwen though...
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
awww cute!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Loveit. Love it. Love it! I love the whole concept of ti...awesomeness. Freakin awesomeness! Great work!

Peace Out! _
YinKeket chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
oh this is going be good. poor Ben got dumped. Kevin is right. he needs someone who has skills in magic, arts in fighting, or just something. the job is scary at times and don't know when if you would get killed. it's a hard job to do. yay foe Kevin being the wise one when Ben is being dunk self or not so happy self. lol awwwwwwwwwww Ben is crying and Kevin thinks he did it. awwwwwwwwwwww my my Ben is not thinking straight making Kevin worry. i think Kevin is better than that girl who broke up with him.

i hear that saying ("You don't have to be gay to like someone. Sometimes it just happens.") from other mangas and anime in their own style. that saying can be true if it is the right person. lol on them fighting while doing it. oh man that's funny. sounds like an couple already. the ending was funny and cute. thanks to you i like this pairing _ more of them please if you don't mind. keep up the good work and do your best. can't wait to read more of your work.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 7/17/2010