Reviews for Dying From a Broken Heart
The best guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
You make me wish supernatural was this kind and nice. John actually letting Sammy go wouldn't make a good plot point in the show though. Everything needs to go wrong cuz they are Winchesters.
Xiaberri chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
God, this was so good, you had me quite literally sobbing! Now I'm surrounded by tissues and I just wanna slice my face off from feels. I think I need to go find something happy now to counteract my shattered heart...
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
oh I love this so much! beautiful story! just what I needed!
katy w123 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Love this story,I love how you changed it from the the t.v ending all should write another one were sam calls Dean and John for help.
Idreamofivan chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Nice
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I like this, though a few things are strange. Why Dean never got the doctors voicemails? I get why John deleted the first voicemail (from Sam's phone apparently, and then the doctor took the numbers and started calling from his office) but then his train of thought made him feel pretty guilty, why ignore the other ones then? Also, why ignore the calls from a number that wasn't Sam's? He might not pick up thinking it could be Sam, but logic would make him listen to the voicemails to makeep sure it wasn't someone calling for a hunt.
Also, if the doctor was so desperate to fiND someone, why not take Sam's phone with him to see if someone called or someone replied to his messages by calling Sam's phone.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is wonderful! The fight was amazing and the story is fantastic
FAN chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Such a great story! :)
SNsavvy chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
I really loved this story. It was nice to see John redeem himself and of course, I always love to read things with that strong bond between the brothers. Excellent job writing this story. I definitely will read the rest of your stories!
SNsavvy chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
You were definitely right about the tissues. This is the second time I have read this story, and I am crying all the way through it. You are such a talented writer! Thanks so much for allowing us to enjoy that fact.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
this was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Pretty good story it sad to see that it is over.
Insecurities Make Me Who I Am chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Really?! I was born with VSD too, except I had three holes in my heart. I had them fixed 3 years ago when I was 10. At first, I was scared but after talking eh the doctor and nurses they reassured me that everything would be fine and t was. When I woke up, I could sit up without having to press a pillow against my chest, so one of the nurses gave me a blue-plaid heart shaped pillow and it had the characters of Whinny The Poo, I actually still have it. It's great knowing that there are people who actually understand and to read stories about it and all.
Sammygirl321 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM G!

Sorry, fan girl moment there. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY! 333333333333
mngrue chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Aw, I got super teary eyed at the end there. Great work on this, especially the actually believable emotions and responses from the characters.