Reviews for Pokemon Does Disney!
Teena chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Hey! You are mean! You didn't give misty any role from long time! No Fair!
Charmedhpgirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Heey

I love your story! Every time I feel sad, or I have a bad day, I come back to this one and it cheers me up instantly :)

Will you please do a sequel, this time with iris, cilan, serena, bonnie and clemont added? And the rivals too, (I don't know their names out of my head and I am too lazy to look them up XD)

I got a couple ideas for you:

Lilo and Stitch -Bonnie and Meowth
The princess and the frog - Iris and Cilan/Brock
Tangled - Serena and Gary
Brave - Misty and Daisy
Frozen - can't think of a good couple right now
Peter Pan - Ash, Max, Clemont, Serena and Misty XD
Lady and the Pokemon - Pikachu and Buneary
Pinocchio -Maxxino
Alice in Wonderland -May in Wonderland
Tinkerbell movies with the girls
Jungle Book -Max as Mowgli
The hunchback of notre dame -
Tarzan -Brock and Serena
the emperor's new groove -Gary and Brock
Atlantis -
Enchanted - Ash, May, Misty, Drew and Bonnie
Who framed Roger rabbit -

Those are my suggestions
Please make another one, I cannot say how happy i get by reading your stories.

Charmed

MAY AS ELSA

PAUL AS THE DUKE OF WISTLETON

GARY AS PRINCE HANS

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh and plz make ash and drew best friend,same with misty and may
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
the bird? doesnt that mean "the Finger"
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
tangled , frozen , star wars,
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Do frozen! im thnking ash as Kristoff Gary as Prince Hans Maybe misty or serenna as Anna, and someone as Elsa... Pikachu can be sven
paige chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
I hate twilight but my friend loves it. And did they kill each other? by the way big fan of your fanfiction
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
lets make a shipping and name it!
heres a link to a link of Disney movies: .
here is a link to a list f pokemon trainers: wiki/Category:Pok%C3%A9mon_trainers
Plz have it be Sabrina and somebody...ow about gary (if you put dawn with gary I may kill myself I hate that combo dawn is WAY past his level and paul and dawn I can get. plus we need to find gary a girlfriend, or I gary gay?)
Paige chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
i wanna see the girls fight the guys...my money is on the girls since the only boy who can actually fight is meowth and he cant fight well.
Paige aka Wolfie chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
art/Pokemon-Love-For-all-Seasons-60770149

art/Paul-shinji-by-sara-160625410
paigerthomas chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
omg awesome movie.
paigerthomas chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
i have a ditto army..mary sues apparently dont like dittos. excuse me while i go way waste to tehir set ps i got the british shiny rayquzah and that pot shaymin
paigerthomas chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
hey its wolfie here.. please do a fighting scene i wanna see all the boys get beat by the girls. plz?
paigerthomas chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
im a big fan of yours so are you jailed, dead, or abandoned this project? if not i found a list of all of the disney moives and i have one little request, pirates of the carribean i dont care which one (though my pokemon do they are giant fans of them, i like the deads man chest) i just wanna see paul and kenny fight pirate style, plz add a few ocs (nonshow characters) mine is wolfie blue moon who has every pokemon at every level and every stage and the same for shiny (i have your shiny british acent raquzah cause it was hungry and cause it had a accent). oh and i found out one of my four little cousins now how to hack! (so he hacked him everything for battle and cheats but i beat him on a game he didnt beat) oh plus i have a ditto army and mary sues apparently are scared to death and dont like dittos aha! now if you excuse me im going to go rampage their set cause they bullied my cousins and other stuff. oh plus ill pay ya to allow me to watch (u can use my pokemon since they are usually bored outta there minds)
Wolfie B. Moon chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Wolfie Blue Moon is the name Hunting run away actors my game ps my pokemon love acting plus they get bored since retired champ. got all pokemon from every stage and shinys to all level 100. Plus I am a nobody in my universe (I have a Teleporter to and time and space traveling and it is off I completely wrecked it to make sure and by that I took it apart) so can I please come there and possibly shoot run away actors and bring them back alive and not dead