Reviews for Pokemon Does Disney!
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 7 . 4/4
Do frozen! im thnking ash as Kristoff Gary as Prince Hans Maybe misty or serenna as Anna, and someone as Elsa... Pikachu can be sven
paige chapter 10 . 1/24
I hate twilight but my friend loves it. And did they kill each other? by the way big fan of your fanfiction
lets make a shipping and name it!
heres a link to a link of Disney movies: .
here is a link to a list f pokemon trainers: wiki/Category:Pok%C3%A9mon_trainers
Plz have it be Sabrina and somebody...ow about gary (if you put dawn with gary I may kill myself I hate that combo dawn is WAY past his level and paul and dawn I can get. plus we need to find gary a girlfriend, or I gary gay?)
Paige chapter 1 . 1/24
i wanna see the girls fight the guys...my money is on the girls since the only boy who can actually fight is meowth and he cant fight well.
Paige aka Wolfie chapter 4 . 1/16
art/Pokemon-Love-For-all-Seasons-60770149

art/Paul-shinji-by-sara-160625410
paigerthomas chapter 6 . 1/15
omg awesome movie.
paigerthomas chapter 8 . 1/15
i have a ditto army..mary sues apparently dont like dittos. excuse me while i go way waste to tehir set ps i got the british shiny rayquzah and that pot shaymin
paigerthomas chapter 1 . 1/15
hey its wolfie here.. please do a fighting scene i wanna see all the boys get beat by the girls. plz?
paigerthomas chapter 10 . 1/14
im a big fan of yours so are you jailed, dead, or abandoned this project? if not i found a list of all of the disney moives and i have one little request, pirates of the carribean i dont care which one (though my pokemon do they are giant fans of them, i like the deads man chest) i just wanna see paul and kenny fight pirate style, plz add a few ocs (nonshow characters) mine is wolfie blue moon who has every pokemon at every level and every stage and the same for shiny (i have your shiny british acent raquzah cause it was hungry and cause it had a accent). oh and i found out one of my four little cousins now how to hack! (so he hacked him everything for battle and cheats but i beat him on a game he didnt beat) oh plus i have a ditto army and mary sues apparently are scared to death and dont like dittos aha! now if you excuse me im going to go rampage their set cause they bullied my cousins and other stuff. oh plus ill pay ya to allow me to watch (u can use my pokemon since they are usually bored outta there minds)
Wolfie B. Moon chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Wolfie Blue Moon is the name Hunting run away actors my game ps my pokemon love acting plus they get bored since retired champ. got all pokemon from every stage and shinys to all level 100. Plus I am a nobody in my universe (I have a Teleporter to and time and space traveling and it is off I completely wrecked it to make sure and by that I took it apart) so can I please come there and possibly shoot run away actors and bring them back alive and not dead
Wolfie B. Moon chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hey,i wish to volunteer to help. I have all pokemon shiny and not, every stage and all are level 100. yes Im a girl, my dad choose my name while my mom was asleep. Retired champ, my pokemon are bored. Ill bring lunch! plus free use of pokemon without killing them plz. By the way beware my machamp, (Ember)infernape, and (Lovely)meganium will fight if you start talking about which pirates of the carribean movie was better. so plz do a pirates of the carribean, (yes I looked it is a Disney movie) so I can have popcorn plus soda and watch them fight (apparently (Lovely)meganium is immune to fire and lava)
Paige R. Thomas chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
hey found a link of a list of movies that were made or produced by disney,
which includes pirates of the carribean, peter pan, mary popins, and other disney movies. please do peter pan ( have dawn as the indain girl and the lost boys as the boys who have a crush on her) ( Also redo and make it your way)
Link:
Paige R Thomas chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
hey does it count if the same person keeps writing reviews to you? quick find a character that's a girl and has black hair...
by the way wheres your shiny eevee, can I jump in sometime, I got all pokemon level 100 for every pokemon and each pokemon for each stage, got several shiny pokemon, but I get to chase down the actors that run away, plus you gotta call me wolfie
Paige R. Thomas chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
my dad has your sense of humor but yours is better. by the way, why not do walking dead instead of another disney movie, i want to see you pair them up. if not do brave or hansel and gretel the witch hunter movie version, plz let ash kill gary, or atleast find a movie that dawns secert crushers can fight over her. Why not bring in another character, like a girl named wolfie who is a retired champ of pokemon.
DapieisTasty chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
I like the books that you mentioned. Your story is awesome. Can you include aura (for Ash)