Reviews for Breaking
Trekdr chapter 15 . 2/18
I have really enjoyed reading this. Ty
piccolaJaneway chapter 15 . 2/8
AW THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE PERFECTION
piccolaJaneway chapter 14 . 2/8
Aaah this story is awesome *crying* can't wait to see how it ends!
piccolaJaneway chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved this prologue, you kept me attached to the story and now I can't put it down. You're a very skilled writer!
Tri42 chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Like. Holy crap. This had everything I want in a good story. Tension, j/c, Kashyk, angst, humor! Soooo good!

Only thing I wish I could find? Broken! I feel as if I'm missing a major plot line after reading this and Here Before!

However, BRAVO on this!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Again, such a stunning story of emotional betrayal, tension, strained loyalties, and everything else that made this saga as riveting as it was. My hat off to you for creating such a strong Janeway, such a believable Chakotay, and such a mesmerizing Kashyk.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am exceedingly picky when I favorite stories, and this gem is no exception.

-Q
ewige chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my. The prologue is so much scarier when one knows what happened on his ship, and what exactly is happening now.
EwigeStudentin chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
The story is over and all I can think about after this ride is SHE KILLED KASHYK! O.o
Well, I guess it was the only way to put him out of his misery. And to knock some sense into readers after the previous *very satisfying* chapter :)
I think I'll go back to read the prologue now.
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Wow, a whole chapter of delicious, nerve-wracking Kashyk angst! I was really, really afraid for him here. It was great to see the reason for his special relationship with Juryk, and who Juryk actually was... cool naming scheme there, I think I'll ask you next time I have to name a kid, lol.
It was also amazing to see him pull his act together... even tho I am a little afraid of the epilogue now O.o
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Yet another very intense chapter, and the pinnacle of the promised character growth. I can't even begin explaining how much I loved it.
I was a wee bit taken aback in the previous chapters when KJ had to basically force herself to make out with him... I was hoping she'd feel a tiny tingle of appreciation for him because, well, he was so damn smart and plain hot, both in the episode and in this story :p
But then I resigned to accept your sticking with them both acting in character and I loved them both even more because of that. This whole chapter was very inspired, with more revelations and all those inner conflicts - his nature battling with his pride and feelings. Mwah. Loved it.
Loved how he didn't tell her what the transmission of Prax's was really about... and how she deceived him yet again with the flu!
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Oh the excitement! So many breathtaking topics approached, such admissions allowed, revelations exchanged. *faints*
EwigeStudentin chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
So glad you let her discuss it with Chakotay! It was so much fun. I half-expected him to kiss her. No idea why - but I was sort of glad he didn't :)

It was also great to see that transition in both Kashyk and KJ... that they both had to believe their own lies to convince the other. What a crucial notion it is, so important for the future development of their characters.
EwigeStudentin chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
It's my favotire chapter, I think! All that delicious deception around figuring out the wormhole first, and then that heart-stopping hotness later! Funny how KJ didn't expect to be quite so... swept away... that evening. Loved that scene, loved the whole chapter!
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I enjoyed that scene between Chakotay and B'Elanna a lot. You manage to give something special even to the characters I am not very fond of. They sound sharper and more alive here than ever on the show, actually.
I also love seeing how you interpret canon - the lines that we have actually gotten to hear in the episode. And my fascination with how thoroughly you considered EVERY frikking plot-hole, every motivation behind their actions is growing with every chapter.
EwigeStudentin chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
It's exciting to see KJ and Kashyk playing in one team for a change :) I was already wondering how you'd write your way out of the scary situation in the previous chapter O.o Let's just say my jaw dropped, together with KJ's and Juryk's!