Reviews for Rise, Rebel, Resist
andrewpine chapter 26 . 10/31
I always hate it that when i finish a story and Eddie and Alice are still well.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 10/31
Shame they can't compel like real vampires can.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 10/31
It was a shame she didn't have time to take Chelsea's head with them.
XmariskaX chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
amazing story! so glad I found it, thank you for sharing
B4bidden.Products chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
Omg I stayed up all nite reading it was to addictive I was ment to be cleaning for a house inspection lol... Now gotta pull double time great read one of the best written good luck with ur stories
froggo2004 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hey
I loved your story. Very well written. Hope to see a sequel one day.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
That was funny usually Jasper is the one that is clueless to the connection between him and Bella.i can understand since sheis still healing from the soon to be dead Ed.
pegasus5406 chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
Thank you hon. I loved, loved, loved your story...I enjoyed reading it very much...thanks for sharing it with us...I hope to read more of your work...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 3/24/2015
This story was fantastic! The only disappointing thing about it is that it ended. Thanks for sharing it with us.
CayStar chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
I was just reading this again, and this little bit hit me just as strong as the first time.
"I watched Nessie sleep in the arms of her mate and sighed. In a perfect world, those curls would be blond."- so much emotion in those words, and such an intense look into Jasper's feelings. Just beautiful. :)
Spike Xander's Drink chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Loved this story. I loved Bella, and I loved Jasper, I hated that I loved their dynamic. I only have a few issues with this story. Bella's powers growing was a good idea but I found it poorly exacuted. Her powers where much to strong, to quickly and I really didn't see a "natural" progression. However I loved the Athena bit. The way you structured her powers and her personality really did scream goddess of war. My second issue involves Jasper. See I always found his character unappealing and you changed that, however his personality was harsh. I loved the Major personality but the way you wrote it was as if it was an alter ego, not his true identity. Jasper also did live with the Cullens for a while so it is plausible and more belieavable that his personalitt would be extremely stiffled and therefore cause Athena to scare him, especially comming out of such a young vampire. It would have been wonderful to see a powerful Bella that becomes a feared force, even by those she is closet too. And lastly, I felt to much was put on Bella and Jaspers relationship. Bella found herself, but based on her mate and that was apalling to me. Mating is primal and most animals, often even humans, do not mate for life. Bella should have found herself on her own terms, perhaps wandered on her own before stepping into her anger induced role. Also I loved Maria. I absolutely adored the way you wrote her. She actually became a fast favorite of mine in this story. I would love to see Bella, Skye, Maria, Garrat and Peter in a sequel. Especially one that seperates Garret, Bella and Peter from their mates and establishes them as I dividuals. Maybe the vampire world is riddled with a strange disease that kills Jasper, Char, and others and cause the mentioned group to form a new coven years down the road. I loved the story, loved the development and although it was a choppy read and the major characters were a little to romantically based for my taste I could not get enough of this. Well written, well developed and I loved that you kept Marcus alive. P.S. I would love to see a fic in which Charlie dies and Bella goes on a rampage across the world and runs into Marcus who adopts her in a sense. Maybe breaks the laws and tells her about vampires and stuff, then in order to save her from Aro has to turn her. I think you could write that AU beautifully. Anyway! WONDERFUL STORY. FIVE STARS. CAPTIVATING AND BRILLIANT. SHINES LIKE A DIAMOND.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
Thank you for writing this story for us to enjoy.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
It is two CENTS not two SENSE. love this story would really like to read a want to see what kind of baby Nessie and Jake Renee could be attacked and eaten by a nomad.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
it's you have to tell me what you think,not you have tell needs to get through to her and she will be one bad ass vamp that Aro will regret ever messing with until he dies that is.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I am guessing the Volturi came and now Eddie is dead and the silly child is in mourning for the arrogant self absorbed prude.