Reviews for The Keigo Blues
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/16
I love stories like this! So good!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/8
I luv this!
JemDragons chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
*gapes* Wait, YOU wrote this!? I read this years ago before I even had my profile! I've been looking for it since I joined so I could favourite it! Wow, coincidences, eh?
EirSensei chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
God, I couldn't stop laughing at the last part XD
kittylover195678 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please post more chapters I cant wait to read the next chapters!'
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is beautiful... Just... Yes.
HiroshiRin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
bittersweet chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Nice, great funny story.
Dashita Tichou chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG! So cute! Kyu!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
...I think I am never, ever going to consider a self-insert for Bleach now. Oh, the pain! I'm already cringing on both the now-to-be-never-created character and Keigo and Ichigo's behalf... Yeesh.
Cute, though!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very fun! Loved Orihime's description of her rescue and the confrontation with Aizen. Ichigo's comment about craters and the pain tolerance condition were also brilliant.

Whether you changed Keigo's role in the Winter War on purpose or just wrote ahead of the manga doesn't matter. This is an amusing alternate version.
arandomreviewer chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I would join the group. My skill: talk crap about Rukia's drawings and run. Fast.
Ri696q chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Brilliant! Hah

And that's all I have time to say because I really should get going and prepare for today instead of reading oneshots...

pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
HA! Such a fun, hilarious read. Good work! Keigo's one of my favorite characters (besides Ichigo, obvi) that just never gets any love. You got his character spot on. Especially liked how calm everyone else seemed compared to him. Very funny!

I'd love to see this continued, but that's me being selfish (sigh).