Reviews for Conversation in a Holding Cell
Moi chapter 1 . 7/25
Amazing. Another sequel?
Katie Who chapter 1 . 7/15
Seriously, you should write more of these OS with Cal and Nate and their teams. That would be terribly interesting and just two of them and their teams would work so amazingly together, nobody could catch them.
Basically, what I wanted to say: I really really enjoyed reading both of your OS! Keep up the good work! :)
I just read "Honest When It Counts" and then found this. Still not a whole lot of plot, but I think this one has better character voice. Maybe because you focused on fewer characters, or maybe because this one made me smile/smirk more.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
abeford chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I watched first tv show of America was Lie to me
It's a sad time when i knew it was cut
then i watched Leverage
it becomes my favorite show
Love you mua! (*3)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was bloody brilliant. I loved it! Pretty pretty please with eight cherries on top, will you write another sequel?
wishyfishy chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh wow. It's been a long time since I've read a fanfic that was that true to the characters. I could picture everyone done to the T. Nice job. Very nice job.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I like the bit about how he's a good liar, but not a good actor. The doritos. The doritos! That and the last bit, "After all, I am a thief."/(True)
Margaret chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Enjoyed reading the exchange happening between the two. It's interesting and well planned out.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved this.
Two of my favorite masterminds in the same room.
Both shows got cut too short, but yay! I got a little bit of a fix for both of them!
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I really love your Leverage fics, and this crossover was very clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh man that's worthy ten minutes onro the DVD.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hah. Awesome. This is going to be an interesting week for them both.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
loved the last part about Nate being a terrible actor but an excellent liar and poker :)
eyeseemore chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I read both stories and they were fun! The way you described Nathan and Cal, very good!