Reviews for Conversation in a Holding Cell
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/23
Very nice. Have no idea what 'Lie To Me' is, but loved the story all the same. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Amazing. Another sequel?
Katie Who chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Seriously, you should write more of these OS with Cal and Nate and their teams. That would be terribly interesting and just mind-blowing...like...the two of them and their teams would work so amazingly together, nobody could catch them.
Basically, what I wanted to say: I really really enjoyed reading both of your OS! Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I just read "Honest When It Counts" and then found this. Still not a whole lot of plot, but I think this one has better character voice. Maybe because you focused on fewer characters, or maybe because this one made me smile/smirk more.
Thanks.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awesome!
abeford chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I watched first tv show of America was Lie to me
It's a sad time when i knew it was cut
then i watched Leverage
it becomes my favorite show
Love you mua! (*3)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was bloody brilliant. I loved it! Pretty pretty please with eight cherries on top, will you write another sequel?
wishyfishy chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh wow. It's been a long time since I've read a fanfic that was that true to the characters. I could picture everyone done to the T. Nice job. Very nice job.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I like the bit about how he's a good liar, but not a good actor. The doritos. The doritos! That and the last bit, "After all, I am a thief."/(True)
Margaret chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Enjoyed reading the exchange happening between the two. It's interesting and well planned out.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved this.
Two of my favorite masterminds in the same room.
Awesome.
Both shows got cut too short, but yay! I got a little bit of a fix for both of them!
Bravo.
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I really love your Leverage fics, and this crossover was very clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh man that's worthy ten minutes onro the DVD.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hah. Awesome. This is going to be an interesting week for them both.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
loved the last part about Nate being a terrible actor but an excellent liar and poker :)