Reviews for The Cat's Pyjamas
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 4/26
Oh, good! That is a perfect way for Voldemort to end! I wonder if this will teach Dumbledore to quit listening to prophecies made by dipsomaniac seers. Probably not. I just hope he leaves Harry/Pangur alone.

I wonder if Harry's magic will stabilize as he grows older. It would be a shame not to use his magic in his healer capacities.

Thanks for a fun story.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 4/26
I'm surprised we haven't heard from Molly Weasley or the two youngest Weasleys. Usually Molly has plenty to say about everything, although perhaps she is glad to have the twins out of her hair, so that she can concentrate on her two youngest.

That reminds me ... with Lucius dead, I wonder if anyone ever used the Diary to awaken the Basilisk.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 4/26
Dumbledore chuckled. "Ah, believe me, Minerva, I have a plan and a very good one at such." Yes, I think we all know what HIS plan is: point Harry at Voldemort, let Voldemort kill Harry, and then step forward and kill Voldemort himself. Yes, we have heard this plan before. I wonder if he took Minerva's advice about sending the kids home another way, or if he allowed them to go as planned so that he could blame any trouble on Harry.

I can't believe Harry/Pangur was foolish enough to go with the twins and risk his safety after all everyone has done for him to keep him safe.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 4/26
The twins need to be careful with their pranks. If the school is attacked while the teachers are incapacitated due to a prank, it would be a disaster. Pranksters never seem to think about the bad things that could happen.

I'm glad Sev's mark us gone. Too bad Harry can't tell his scar to go away.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 4/26
So the press has to stir up the public about Harry. I suppose Hermione will blow the whistle, since I'm sure she will figure out that Pangur and Harry are the same person.

I wonder if Dumbledore says WHY the blood wards failed ... or just THAT they did. Isn't love required to power them? If so, the Dursleys' lack of affection, not to mention the subsequent abuse, would have negated them shortly after Harry came to Privet. Dumbledore wouldn't know one way or another, as he never bothered to check on Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 4/25
Poor little Pangur/Harry. He really seems to have bad luck even when those who love him are trying to keep him safe and happy. Dumbledore and the Dursleys have much for which to answer - the Dursleys for inflicting the physical and magical damage and Dumbledore for allowing it to continue.

I hope nothing has happened to little Goldie ... although it seems to late for that now.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 4/25
It certainly sounds like a fun school. I'm curious why you chose to make Amelia Bones a student. In canon she is Susan Bones's aunt and the Director of the DMLE (Tonks's boss). She presided over Harry's trial before the Wizengamot for underage magic.

Tonks is certainly young enough to be in school, as canon has her about 7 years older than Harry. Why do I think she may be rather like the Weasley twins?

"Shooting a disapproving glance at Hermione, she left the room, and everyone hurried to follow her." I'm curious why Minerva would look disapprovingly at Hermione.
vickHP1D chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
A historia e muito boa virei sua admiradora kkk parabéns atualize as outras historia por favor ..vou está esperando...(o)
thewolf74 chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Wow. I like how Voldemort's final end came around and it wasn't Harry that ended him. I happy that he was kept safe in the USA.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Well, perhaps Dumbledore ought to think of something else besides the Prophecy to whack Snake-Face, the way that Flitwick suggests. Oh, wait, can't do that...that might be risky!

But thinking the 'power the Dark Lord knows not' might be an especially vicious virus that Pangur sends Voldemort's way!
lilyflower101 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I really loved this story. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Blitza chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Well done
emthereble chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
It was Brilliant !
Kimojuno chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Aw, Snape's beginning to like him. )