Reviews for The Devil in Manhattan
chimera1400 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Oh come on this story is too good to just not finish!
VeritasVamp chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
A plot is afoot! ;) I'll be looking forward to more! (Now that I've caught up!) Hope I won't have to wait too long... lol
VeritasVamp chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
:O We had ourselves a good ol' fashion AMBUSH! Phew...glad the boys survived alright. But where'd the shooters go? Who were they? And where's Anna?! Reading on! ;)
VeritasVamp chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Uh oh! WHERE'S ANNA?! Must keep reading! (Intrigue!) :)
ryddlemenyx chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I recently re-read the first story and this, and it was just as good the second time around. update!
but-the-clouds chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I came across your stories for Boondock and i just love them. I know you haven't picked this up in a while but i think you should start again. You're an awesome write.
Pyro Psychotic chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Awesome! I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon and I'll take your advice on the "writing of Irish accented speech". I can do a fairly good accent and I'll also rewatch the movies again, paying attention to the voices, And not the blood!

I still saw more mistakes but don't let them get you down.

WADR,

Pyro Psychotic

PS: I'll Pm with other stuff i wanted to say but not over a review.
ErisandDysnomia chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Pretty pretty pretty please update!

I absolutely love the Connor Anna dynamic, and murphy's pain is so raw and believable
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Interesting so far, though a little confusing. What happened with Murphy really and what did he do to Anna...hmm? A few questions that I hope will be answered soon enough lol I can't wait to read more. Please update soon! Thanks!

Blaze
dragoness0420 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
More, please. You are an incredible writer.
anzbananz chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
hey! when are you going to be coming out with a new chapter? you can't just leave it at that :(
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Well, it's good to know what's going on with Anna at the very least. However, why would there be a hit on her apartment? Did Jeremy tell people things about the Saints? If so, there will be dire retribution!

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next update!

Saoirse
DeadRabbit92 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
wow, fast update! good chapter but update soon! missed the saints!
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I loved the mixture of emotions in this chapter. It had a very nice flow from one scene into the next. Father Genosa is far too perceptive for my liking though. Connor not believing Murphy was understandable, but bloody insensitive. Thank god for that twist of fate, because I'm pretty damn sure that a) Connor would blame himself for Murphy's death, and b) he wouldn't be able to continue for very long without his twin. And that makes me sad.

Also, I'm glad that you find my reviews funny - it makes me happy that they're positive like that.
DeadRabbit92 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
so short! but its getting the story going. update soon