Reviews for Retrieval
lastarael chapter 1 . 9/13
I liked it. Gibbs being an angel was an interesting twist. Well written. Good job!
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 5/26
Yay there was a sequel! I liked it, but I'm not really sure how I feel about Gibbs being a former angel...
NCISFan chapter 1 . 1/11
Damn good story.
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
"Couldn't humans be that good once?" he shouted. "Just once?" . . . "YOU are." - liked that!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I love how you made Gibbs a fallen angel. It suits him. I don't like how Dean ended up not trusting him though. I think Gibbs more than earned his trust. I hope you write more crossovers in the future because this was great!
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
So Gibbs is a graceless angel. That really explains alot. Would love to ge more back story on that.
TheFantasticLadyMax chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I would've said this sooner, but I wasn't logged in, so I'm just now commenting; I LOVE this story and the one before it! The characterization is very well done, and I like the diversity of the monsters. Will you add more to the series?
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I LOOOVE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I never knew I needed an NCIS-Supernatural crossover. I don't even know how I got here.
viressiel chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this story! I don't know much about NCIS but the way you wrote them made me want to start watching it. On the Supernatural side your characterizations were great and I loved the whole story. Is there any chance that you will be writing another in this little arc? Hope you do, I'd be very interested in reading it!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Gibbs is an angel? Cool.
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ha! Loved the idea of the Winchesters being 'on call' for NCIS. Gibbs as an angel...well, former angel, hhhmmmm. He does have many superhuman-like qualities. Great read, thanks for sharing!
Kubasaki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Pfft, Gibbsiel.
VKMP chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sometimes dean pisses me off. Love Gibbs and will never look at him the same (in a good way)
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was awesome! Utterly! Gibbs... Ex angel huh? Nt bad. Lol. Realy enjoyed it. Great work!