Reviews for Mindless Bliss
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/16
Sweet, terrible, tragic. I absolutely love it!
semicharmed chapter 1 . 1/4
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I can't believe I hadn't read this before now. I want MORE. This was angsty and tugged at my heart. :')
Amber chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I absolutely loved this. And I really hope you add more chapters. I think this has a lot of promise to it. Please consider adding more.
odogoddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Interesting idea, nicely done. I'd love a sequel if ever you write one.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love. That is all. :}
ForbiddenOne chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please continue. I found myself captured by your story's... love.
Garnet K. G. Sky chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is amazing, but it deserves a sequel!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
:) thank you. Love the password
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
fanficfanatic62992 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OMG...I loved a weird and twisted sort of way.
DuchessRLR chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
please, please, pretty please can there be a sequel to this? It was really good but I want to know if she is able to bring Snape back :)
Angelwells chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this is one awesome story, it would be brilliant to expand on! but stands well on its own. i loved it :D

Angel :D
Silver Moon Vampiress chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this! An interesting story; edgy with just the right amount of fluff and a sense of urgency that brought the story to life. Of course I agree with everyone else that it could use a sequel, but I also understand from a writer's point of view. Some stories are just perfect as they are. Adding more chapters may fail to captivate the original premise and mindset you sat down with when you wrote this. The ending leaves much to be desired, but at the same time leaves many things to the imagination and that's just the way I like it. A thoroughly enjoyable read! :)

Keep writing!