Reviews for Complete
Good Ending.
Auron chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I like sand as well...
FFKH245 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I absolutley loved your story! In only one shot you were able to transmit each character personality somehow beautlifully and perfect! Riku's was the best along with Sora (just loved his comment at the end of the story) This is an amazing story so I shall bow to your delicate yet very funny way to write this story. Congratulations! I loved it!
TinayValentine chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh my goodness I'm so in love with this! I love how in character Rikku was! ”AURON IS A MORON!” Hehehe
CattyRose chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Is it possible to have an entire story be your favorite part? I didn't think so, until I read this...although the Auron is a moron part makes me laugh the most. I absolutely love your story, so thanks for writing. It makes me really happy to see them be reunited in the way they weren't in the game, so yay! :)
Leblanc chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my god...

This has to be the best Gullwings fic I've read for KH verse. Love how you give use a reaon why the Gullwings are pint size and great job on keeping Rikku in character. Really, I could hear her narrating in my head- its that good. Also enjoyed the pairing- what a sweet reunion!

I keep coming back to this story! Awesome job- give yourself a well deserved pat on the back!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This my friend goes well beyond epic and into...well there isn't a word for it that I know of...

I don't think I'm ever closing this tab though.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. What about Rinoa for poor Squall eh? ;)
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Gah! this was so sweet! I loved Rikku's voice all through the story, spunky, cute, with a hint of pixie, perfect! It even sounds cannon, which works great. You my friend, are great.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Even if it's not exactly "canon", this filled in so many gaps! I am forever grateful! I'm still not sure what to think of the Rikku/Auron pairing, but it does have it's own degree of sweetness. Wonderful job!
Icewanderer chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I wish I could write short stories like you do my friend. :D

Sadly all I can write that's this good are poems and song lyrics. Haha, it made me happy to see what you finally wrote something about these two 3

Very good. Very good good good! haha

XD
La Editor chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Indescribably sweet - my teeth ache. You have a talent for words that made me reread this just to enjoy it all over again. I would love to see more from you.
spartangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this has to be one of the most adorable stories ive ever read. i absolutely love it! good job and good writing!