Reviews for The Ones Who Were Forgotten
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
And indeed, animals are often unsung heroes.

Considering I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy IX and memorial stories in general - although really, my true interest lies in stories which explore the world of the fandom rather than the canon plot itself - this was a real treat to read.

The bit with Draco's owl and the basilisk was a nice touch.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
For those of us who have loved our companion animals. Very poignant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Dave Gerecke

Very nice.
All too often people forget our close friends - those who comfort us when no one else will, those who share with us when they have nothing to share.
dave
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I have to blow my nose now, and it's all your fault.

(thinking of the animals that have shared my life, and the ones who have passed on...)

Well done.
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This made me tear up when I read it... and then go hug my cat. He is not so appreciative of this story since I felt obliged to explain to him why he was just assaulted. Seriously though, I loved this. It really bothered me a lot that some pets that had always been mentioned weren't in the last book. Honestly, I almost expected Crookshanks to be on the great hunt in a kitty carrier. (That's what I would have done anyway) Thanks for this! I love it!
sunshinedasies chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
it is a great idea of Luna and aberthouth( I know I've spelt that wrong) animals should never be forgotton!
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was very different. nice idea. Hagrid would be the best speaker for this. good thinking. nice piece.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
aww, sweet, and unexpected.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 7/23/2010