Reviews for JUSTICE
ShadowPillow chapter 7 . 5/3
Uh... yeah. This whole mess is just so convoluted right now I have no idea how Lelouch is going to get out of it. And CC coming in like that... it's only going to get worse. Especially since Lelouch kind of told Suzaku something completely different.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 5/3
I feel like I'm reading L4D2 with Code Geass characters and plot mixed in haha. It's very... interesting.
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 1/20
What the hell am I reading? One of these I can understand... even approve. FOUR HORROR CROSSOVERS IN ONE SETTING!?
How does that even work!?
scout chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I think the main problem with your portrayal of Nunnally/Nemo was her introduction.

Her dream sequence was well put together and interesting but afterwards her story was very clunky.
The transition from saving the girl from the police to fighting a bunch of people who hadn't really been introduced yet was confusing. (Maybe I should have recognized them, but I didn't).

The fight sequence was hard to get through because I was unsure who has in it and it moved too quickly.

Afterwards, it became much more coherent again with Nunnally v. Suzaku.

Overall, it's a well put together story, just the bits with Nunnally at the beginning were hard to slog through and it lacked some exposition.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
please update.
Destrark chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
... CANON, not CANNON... GAAAAHHHH!
Destrark chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
goddamn... Resident Evil, the Cuthulu Mythos, Code Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion... Well this is gonna be a gambit pileup. If it werent for the fact that the story seems to be abandoned :(
RenegadeFire chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Hope you're still updating this
Awesome story btw
FrostBlte chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
wow...merciful god almighty, it's like every big bad organization out there is gunning to fuck things up.

Umbrella corporation, NERV, Cultists?! all heaped onto a world with Geass and Britannia?

It's like a train wreck i just can't look away from xD
Robert Anthony chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Is the reason he cannot Geass the zombies because their brains are damaged?
Robert Anthony chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
This is one of the best Code Geass fanfics i have EVER read. You should really add more!
AppoX chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Really awesome chapter 1 lol very creepy :)
Crow667 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Sweet black motherfucking sabath this fic is like a drug i cant get enough hope you keep up The good work
SomebodyLost chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Dagnabbit I LOVE THIS. Lelouch's Batman Gambits with telling the Truth, like whoa man. Well done. Nunnally and Nemo - I admit my initial reception was meh, but that home video totally made me excited. The darkness of the story is so intriguing and suspenseful. I like it. Except for the Old Ones people scenes. They just feel weird man. Now I think you're gonna sic Pyramid Head too, for some reason.

Anyhoo, I love the concept of adding zombies to Code Geass. Please keep this up .
Raj8 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
A good story but the thing I dislike most is definitely Nemo I admit to not liking her character and feels it sully a great story.
But even with Nuna overall this is a good story that I enjoy.