Reviews for JUSTICE
Republic Che chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Cool story!
Aynessa chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
Wow, what a ride! Your depiction of Lelouch is utterly flawless and your writing and dialogue are sheer genius. It makes me so sad that this story is likely abandoned. I hope you write more someday.
Aynessa chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
This is such an incredibly fascinating story. I adore the dynamic of Zero stranded with his early Knights and having his identity exposed, whilst simultaneously learning to care for them more rather than keeping himself aloof as the chessmaster.

But the inclusion of so many different anime and CG spin-offs is just too much. It detracts from the plot pacing and is very jarring with the scene changes, especially the random Evangelion insert. As both a reader and an author myself, I think that you simply tried to include too much at one time. There are too many converging plot points running at the same time.
a-d Pilot chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Nice. I like how you put the piles of horribly mangled semi-/corpses of The Cult, and allow us to compare it to the dangling dissected corpses of an organ traffic operation.

Here's malice and cruelty beyond human understanding... and here's us.

Well damn.
Wonder which group would be more embarrassed.
a-d Pilot chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Don't know if this would help, but how about Berserker Joy for Nemo?

Everyone's heard of the Berserker Rage, but to cackle in delight, roar with laughter, and revel in dancing on the fields of life and death...

Granted, ...that sounds tricky to pull off.
Googlemo chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
such a great work abandoned, seriously it saddens me to no end... One of the best fics I read, with so much going on... and so much potential...
Julius Kingsley chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Extremely good fanfic !
Each moment sent me the chills !
I wonder if there will be Wesker or the STARS Teams or even Leon S Kennedy .
This fanfic is great ! Please update it
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
Please up date
ShadowPillow chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Uh... yeah. This whole mess is just so convoluted right now I have no idea how Lelouch is going to get out of it. And CC coming in like that... it's only going to get worse. Especially since Lelouch kind of told Suzaku something completely different.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I feel like I'm reading L4D2 with Code Geass characters and plot mixed in haha. It's very... interesting.
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
What the hell am I reading? One of these I can understand... even approve. FOUR HORROR CROSSOVERS IN ONE SETTING!?
How does that even work!?
scout chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I think the main problem with your portrayal of Nunnally/Nemo was her introduction.

Her dream sequence was well put together and interesting but afterwards her story was very clunky.
The transition from saving the girl from the police to fighting a bunch of people who hadn't really been introduced yet was confusing. (Maybe I should have recognized them, but I didn't).

The fight sequence was hard to get through because I was unsure who has in it and it moved too quickly.

Afterwards, it became much more coherent again with Nunnally v. Suzaku.

Overall, it's a well put together story, just the bits with Nunnally at the beginning were hard to slog through and it lacked some exposition.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
please update.
Destrark chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
... CANON, not CANNON... GAAAAHHHH!
Destrark chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
goddamn... Resident Evil, the Cuthulu Mythos, Code Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion... Well this is gonna be a gambit pileup. If it werent for the fact that the story seems to be abandoned :(