Reviews for That Girl
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 9/10
XD Truly tickling is the most dangerous of battle strategies.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/17
OH MY GOD! That just had to be one of the BEST stories I have ever read! I just want it to happen so bad! I would for this to be become a reality! I loved how Al helped them to finally make a move. And the lesson Ed learned, that was important. Then at the end when Ed went to tickle Al. So funny and cute!
AmiiceeLokei chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So adorable! Especially the end:)
Once-upon-a-saturday chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was so adorable :D
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
this was so nice! (:
EllieStone chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is so incredibly adorable. I love the dynamic between Ed and Winry - so believable! Great job!
Me chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was absolutely amazing! It was incredibly well written, everyone was in character, and it was just an all around wonderful FanFiction! This is now one of my top favorite EdxWin FanFiction. Keep up the incredible work! :D
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, Ed! you should have stayed and gave her a kiss! tsts u.u

haha i looooved it was so so sweet!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love it! It's filled with EdWin semester fluffy goodness! I know what you mean! When you write something and then suddenly it is not at all what you expected. They write themselves in strange directions. I love your use of the canon and it's adorableness and how you made it even more adorable by adding to it! Absolutely amazing!

Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Phew I was looking for something good to check out... something warm and fuzzy and light... and I think this filled that order perfectly.

The only grammatical thing I saw that bugged me was you used 'loose' where it should've been 'lose,' talking about when Winry left to go to her workshop after she got mad at Ed initially.

I loved the end, was cute without over-doing it - having him go attack Al felt really natural compared to how some people would've ended it. (I'm probably one of them...)

All in all, a nice read, thanks for sharing this with us!
kalicious chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is most certainly very cute!
Killerwolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That's brotherly love for ya
Elma chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
not bad... not bad at all... you better continue the story. It would be really sweet, nice and romantic. I loved t. truely, so, continue it cuz i can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work! XD
Nefer-T chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So sweet.
Catxisxme chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Awww, this was cute )

I like the idea of Al being tickled. He's so adorable. x3

But Edward is REALLY dumb. And I don't really see why Winry had a right to beat him just because he'd maybe been with other women. Like, it happens. And it was a little irrational.

But whatever, great job )