Reviews for Price Of Fame
KMF-G chapter 1 . 1/6
Housebroken LOL
Nice story.
johndoe91 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hey this is a take on/continuation of Jimmy Wolk's "Price of Fame" isn't it? I agree that this needed a more satisfying ending but I'm just someone that hates to see such a sad ending.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ayanami Rei, International Matchmaker of Mystery.

I like it. I don't think I've seen the original, but regardless of what you did and what was the original author, this fic was a great read. Sweet, unabashed WAFF, but elegantly executed.

Thanks for writing! :)
K.T.Waterflower chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was an awesome story! Really teaches you that frame isn't everything. Glad that they and up together but kinda of sad that Rei had feelings for him that he will never return. Anyway, really nice story.
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I LOVE! Waffy Asuka/Shinji stories, they are my most absolute Favorite Paring in all of Anime.

Truly I have seen No other Anime character suffer as much or as badly as them, They Deserve each other and More, and the Right to be Happy for Eternity, even after Death in my opinion.

That and the whole Rei/Shinji thing is too weird, its almost like incest for crying out loud. seeing as how Rei has half off the same genetics as Shinji's Mother.
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
A wonderful ending. Great job.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I enjoyed reading this one. I, too, was never fond of Shinji/Asuka pairings. However, in this instance, I actually found myself happy that happiness had been found for the two of them. Thank you, gunman, for a most wonderfully enjoyable story.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"this one story caught my attention."

What was it?

I just need the title.
Jho chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it.
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Great one-shot about hectic life until certain someones comes and frames their deaths to get them out of it. Rei being a spy like that was something new. And Asuka being glad that Shinji came to keep her company and finally take her away. Very romantic. I can't do anything else then like this. Write on.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
this was a good story. i loved the original by JimmyWolk cause it showed the sacrifices, both needed and unneeded, for someone's dreams to be realized. whether they are happy with the end results is always a different matter, but you showed that with the right choices people can be happy with what they had, and might be truly happier that way. and when i saw that you had written this story i knew it was gonna be good, so kudos
Dark Elf2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wonderful piece of fiction. I enjoyed it immensely.
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice, very nice.
NewFLavor4UrEars chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
lmao a freaking submarine haha! twas a good story though, brought a tear to my eye! nice.
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
You did a pretty good Asuka/Shinji. I see you do a lot of crossovers. You should do one where Shinji becomes spiderman. I say this because I see Shinji bitching about responsiblity until someone he loves gets hurt. Plus Asuka has the red hair for mary jane, and you could have Rei as the Black Cat, Rei in black leather, droolz. You got Toji as Flash tomas and Hikari as Lizi, Kensuke as ?Harry?. Gendo is already a goblin, lol. The sub commander could be Dr. Strange, Misato could be black widow, Rits could be a chick dr oct. Keji could be a young and cooler cnl. Fury. Why hasn't anyone come up with this yet?