Reviews for Birth of a new devil
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Omgosh this is amazing! You are so creative and talented! Please update again soon! Raven and Beast Boy are my favorite couple and you have done a wonderful job in portraying them. We need more BBrae fanfics like yours. .
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Awesomeness. Sweetness. Coolness. Darkness. Creepiness.
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Y U NO FINISH AWESOME STORY?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
oooh. Gar's Part-Demon. Can't wait for the next update . Great story so far! ~Har
ShadowDog34 chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I love it! I cant wait to read more.
Treskttn chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
u disabled private messaging mister. r u trying to avoid me? :(
I'mNotShortI'mFunsize chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
hey this story is amazing i've put it on my alert so update soon please D... if i were you i wouldnt look at my page though i JUST made this account a few days ago, i actually made it so i could put this story on story alert so please don't let me and all your other fans down!
Arroiuqlu Schiffer chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
very good! I look forward to the next update!
vanmele chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
this was a grate chapter and i love his new look. and if u r interested i have a few ideas about beast boys new demon form if u r interested plz message me. plz update soon.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
cool chapter
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Hmm, now this reminds me of Devil May Cry only in TT style haha ;)
FelynxTiger chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
:0 ... keep writting i wanna know the explanation
CMK Jam-Sam chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Oooh, so...Gar gets a new monster/demon form thing too? Hm...good chapter. :) Keep on writin'!
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
...I...Wha...HOLY MACARONI AND DOOMSDAY DEVICE, FATMAN! Must...read...more...

~WolfBloodBaptism
K-Flyer chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Wow I am loving this story more and more with every chapter. You write fight scenes very well and this new form of Gar's holds many promises for future chapters. This is a great story and I am excited for the next chapter.