Reviews for The Chosen
hissway chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
luv ur story so original hehe byebye
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
please update this story. i love it
mar chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
more more more lita! shes so kool heheh
MinaTrowa Chibi chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Mina/Trowa

Ami/Heero

Rei/Wufie

Lita/Duo or Qutre

Serena/duo
flamin-phyinixim to lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
dis is such a good stry and u really shud cuntinue it.
lilac blossom fairy chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
ha HA! I knew that you would write an awesome one! Yep *sigh* its all because I reviewed... ahh... *everyone stares* *looks around* ahem anyway... YAY! Ami is now part of the group and Lita's coming up next! Ohhhhhhhh I'm so excited! How are they going to meet the G-boys? Are they going to get caught? An are they senshi in this fic? You might have already metioned this but... well... yeah... I'm spacey, besides I hope that they will be! Well maybe not the whole chant thingy they have to say but kinda more like they have control on their elements or something like that... well cant wait till next update! Ja!
kimeno-pebols chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
i love it!

pls. continue it!

will it be an usagi\heero fic?

i just love this couple!

pls. update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
wow... ten months with no updates... n e way great chapter! i love it! can u update soon plz? and this is still heero/serena, right? i think the couples should be:

trowa/lita

quatre/amy

duo/mina and

wufei/rei

unless u wanna change it around, i don't really care, i just want a good heero/serena fic to read... but update SOON! don't make us readers wait a month or more!

ººçé ßúé Éy駺º
Yasha Starrider chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED! OMG! HOW LONG AS IT BEEN? A YEAR..TWO..THREE? AND ETERNITY1? ? ::CALMS DOWN:: okokok, so i'm overreacting, but its hard not to when there's like an excellent story that's *not* being continued for like ever! MIRACLE! I want to see all your stories updated now that you have risen from the dead! OH and did i mention that i luv this new chappie? I can't see what happens next! so update soon!
Usagi Asia Maxwell no time to log in chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
Kewlness. _ neato plot, lol, did I just say neato? anyway, I can't wait for more, ja ne!

Asia-chan
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Finally you update! Well This story is sounding better and better. I hope you put Ami/Quatre, Lita/Trowa, Mina/Duo, and Raye/Wufei together, I also luv Serena/ Heero pairings.
Silent Flame chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
This sounds like a great story. Can't wait for the next part. Please Put Ami/Quatre Raye/Wufei, Lita/Trowa , and Mina/Duo together.
midlight bunny chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
the story line is great. it's got me on the edge of my seat. ) i hope another chapter is coming out soon.
silverpunk chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
This story rocks! Enders game is a good plot line type thing anyways UPDATE! SOON!
lilac blossom fairy chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
HEY! Are you gonna update or what? Geesh its been like...A GOD DAMN YEAR! WHERE ARE YA! arggg anyway.. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please...PLEASE! UPDATE! U.P.D.A.T.E! UPDATE! thank you! can this be a heero/serena fic?