Reviews for Moving On
batiluca27 chapter 12 . 10/8
buena historia
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
This is a very good story. I have even got a few friends into fanfiction becouse of it.
Jolly Rogers chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
You have mad a story that touches Batman's past and fucher, in a way that all Batman fans can understand.
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Great story!The story was a great idea and you did a great job on it!:-)
VeltaIO chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
One of the Best fanfics I've read. Thank you.

No one and nothing is perfect and I could pick a couple of nits but definitely one of the top BB or Batman in general stories I've come across.
Knight's Shadow chapter 12 . 6/4/2004
Very awesome done.
The Sailor Earth chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
Is there a sequel. If not you should write one. I love it. Please, PLEASE take what has been said into consideration.
Sailor Earth
Lisa chapter 12 . 12/5/2003
I throughly enjoyed the story and i would love for it to become a more long running one
Great story i'll be readin more for sure
Robin chapter 12 . 3/1/2003
Good job. I don't read many BB fics, but I liked this one. Nice job with all the characters.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2002
I started reading your story about a year ago. I finaly got to finish it. It wwas good you write any sailor moon stories?
Tressa chapter 3 . 9/26/2002
First off, good writing. Nice to see Diana, Clark and Dick back. Looks like it'll be a good story. Also like the references to 'short pants' and former boy wonder:). Good job.
SpitefulHope chapter 12 . 8/29/2002
I love it! It's soooo cool! Wonderful plot and storyline. As usual. ~ And now I'm off to read the other stuff here..
SaiyaSith chapter 12 . 8/17/2002
AWWWW! What a great story!

I've doubted that the comics will ever give us the death of Bruce Wayne, but with this story, who needs them to? What a wonderful ending!

You did a fantastic story! Great work!
teazer chapter 12 . 5/18/2002
nah, you're kidding right, there has to be more... sanity depends on it...

more more?

RaneyLee chapter 12 . 4/28/2002
I LOVED this story! Awesome! Great job!