Reviews for Monsters
51readaholic15 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I had noticed that every time I tried getting onto your latest fic for the first few times, it was telling me it didn't exist.

But, yes, review!

Okay, I'm just sounding monotonous now, oh, great update 'phfina, awesome chapter 'phfina.

Maybe I ought to just have an automated reviewing program for you, that just automatically reviews any new chapter with 'awesome chapter 'phfina, so original and well written... love your portrayal of Rosalie, yada yada', all those other compliments.

chuckle at Samantha the 'Panther' indeed. don't interrupt a panther when they're on the hunt, Rosalie.

but that's not exactly dangerous for her... she eats panthers for breakfast. lunch and tea.

tehe, Bella in all her fainting glory. It's nice to see Bella's smarter side come out, even if Rosalie's taking all the credit. And what Professor doesn't take an interest in a student for their own slight benefit? You look all the greater if the student you teach turns out great :P
ima nut so what aka pussyninja chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Wow, 'Samantha the pantha' indeed! She's a bit forward...like always, but I like that! As for the whole ffn mix up? Yeah, totally feel you on that. Not for sure, but I think they just took down my recent story...might have been because I used the word "f**k" in the story description...dont know. Anywho, great chapter, and I really hope you feel better!
Krazikamikazi chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I love this story well anything with Rosalie and Bella and I love how you connect your stories. :) I got extremely happy when you mentioned the connecticut river I live right next to it...well you know what I mean... Update soon :)
mione03 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Hi honey!How are you?WOW you are so fast in update this fic and i love so much this!

Bem eu estou amando essa história e as reflexões e pensamentos da Rosalie sobre o que fazer e par aonde ir quando mudar a Bella para uma vmapira!A Bella com certeza teve uma excelente tutora nos estudos e fez a professora se interessar e muito nela,porque por mais que a humana tente passar despercebida ela não consegue e chama atenção pelo seu jeito,ainda mais agora que deu uma aula sobre budismo e inteligência na classe da professora Dietrich!Essa Rosalie não tem jeito hein!Essa professora estava tentando treansformar a Bella no segundo tipo de aluno que a Rose descreveu?Bom se você não entender algo pode me perguntar viu!Parabéns pelo capítulo e até mais!

P.S.já te disse que adoro os sumários que você faz nos capítulos?

Beijos de sua

fã mione03
minako366 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Whoa, don't take this as a bad thing, but I think I liked this chapter more than the last ;) This was Great! I can't wait for the next, I want to know what everyone is going to do and what's going to happen :) Can't wait, can't wait ;)
Condor green chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
So, is this story a stand-alone from your other pieces?
51readaholic15 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I wouldn't mind some... tutorial from Rosalie.

Or would I? Considering I am not Bella...

And I so knew this was supposed to be a one-shot, but turned out to be... 20 chapters long. It's what happens to most of your fics 'phfina. Except, perhaps, the fics that were intentionally meant to be 20 chapters long... except those 20 chapters long fics, will end up 40. Because... they just will.

I so wouldn't mind seeing Bella go on a rampage. It would be refreshing. To many fics have all in-control newborn Bella with those awesome abilities. It's just so not 'realistic' and not how a vampire is.

Rosalie is... 100(?) years old, and even she has the terribly strong urges to rip some heads off. But she's a Hale so there will be no ripping heads off.

Now... is this before or after uh, Bells are Ringing? I can't remember, because what with Samantha popping up, and that little one-shot (that actually was a one-shot) Prowling Panther, that kinda changes how Samantha popping up means. Is she still prowling for Bella, or... oh, wait I just realised *face-palm* Bells are Ringing is the night before christmas break.

And Monsters is based during semester. So I'm going with this is before BR :P. Is this when Samantha the Panther asks about Bella 'geek-girl'.

Okay, I'm just going to answer that for myself. And recommend I go back to bed. Apparently 10 hours sleep is not enough to get this brain functioning at full capacity... although... you 'tucked' me in... I'm blaming you.

Right, okay, I'm just going to say awesome update before I make more of a fool of myself, liking Rosalie's protective/possessiveness showing. It's both entertaining and... uh... sweet. (don't mention that to Rosalie)

I think I should just go back to bed...
S0N1C chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
thanks for update :)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
You know I love a jealous/protective Rosalie and a female competition for Bella's attention. (And if you didn't, now you do)

So I'm hoping that the professor makes some strong moves on Bella while Rosalie has her 'witness' and interested in seeing (should that happen) whether Samantha will keep Rosalie occupied by dragging her away and therefore making her unable to 'hear' what's being said/done or if Rosalie will go on a killing spree in order to keep what is hers.

Thanks for the story.
Salacious Vixen chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
'WELL' Hello... o más bien, Hola!

Jajaja aaah Rosalie se está convirtiendo en uno de mis personajes favoritos gracias a ti D

Está versión es un poco melodramatica y paranoica no? La parte de Antarctica estuvo genial!

Ahora, ¿y mis galletas? ;)
wethedreamers chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
...and Bella did indeed shine. Which is to be expected, when your tutor/taskmistress is the one and only Rosalie Hale. (How I'd love to have a tutor like Rosalie...)

I'm really starting to love this pairing, and starting to see how well they really go together...how Bella sees past Rosalie's...facade, i guess you'd call it? And how Rosalie really loves her and listens and expects something from her.

And oh Samantha...might not wanna make any Bella-related comments around Rosalie, Rosalie seems like the type that could get a liiiiittle bit vicious. ;)

Looking forward to more. )
massrie chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
And in this yes,

Bella does shine.

Brilliantly. Of course who wouldn't. With a tutor and taskmistress like Rosalie. Constantly challenging you to be more than you are. Its impossible not to do so. Antarctica... however, I wouldn't mind dying for the cause if it were Bella or Rosalie who delivered the final death.

I might even enjoy it before it was over oh so briefly.

I don't really like the Denali coven. Not at all. With their smugness and Tanya's "oh so this is THE human who ... blah" ...

Excellent chapter. I hope FF stops playing havoc with this story!
sarcasm110011 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Another great chapter!

I hate professors like that, they really annoy me.

It was the strangest thing, this morning, I went to click on your profile and re-read the first chapter of this story, but it wasn't there! It's still not! but anyways I'm so glad that you updated because it gave me a chance to read it again.

Thanks!
massrie chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow,

This was somewhat intense.

i The Plan /i

Plans are never fail safe. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong in the worst possible timing. i Murphy's Law/i I am someone intrigued by this idea.

Either way, I like Rosalie-wear and I like how Bella tries to get Rosalie to say what she thinks, feels, and sees in Rosalie. All of those are important.
minako366 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010