Reviews for Fired
Buddy chapter 1 . 8/14
Oh by the way, the story is great no problem. Just a reminder in any future endeavor,to pay attention to the details. I know the saying is " like a second son"but Perry already has two, so it would be a third.
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 7/13
This incident should have taught Lois three things: 1)settle your beefs between yourselves, don't go running off to Perry.2)if you insist on barging into the office, look who's there before shooting your mouth off,3)if you are going to shoot your mouth off be sure you are willing to pay up. How many do you suppose she actually learned? Fine story, nicely thought out and superbly paced.
Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow, I really love this story! Lois quitting because Clark got fired... it's not entirely unbelievable. :)

And it was pretty funny when Clark's name was first instead of Lois's! XD

Lois sat in front of her television, dressed in pajamas and eating ice cream straight from the container. "No, you idiot. Don't fall for him! Go for your best friend! He loves you!"

She sighed and took another large bite of double fudge chocolate crunch ice cream as the woman on the screen fell into the arms of the rich and handsome businessman and began kissing him passionately. "Idiot," she muttered under her breath.

Hahaha, that was the most hypocritical thing ever for Lois to say. ;)

Awesome story!
minifi chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very nicely done! I like your idea with the banner having Clark's name first on it. :-P

Cheers from Germany!
QOShea chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
LOL, love that last line!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I have nothing to say. This fic is so good, it needs no sharp comments from me to round it off.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Cute, very cute.

~Your Worshipfulness
Pennie chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
It is so totally like Lois to enjoy rant then be forced t to face unhappy consequences and then turn around and defend Clark... very nice perspective and writing
gfoyle chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Excellent story. A fresh look and a nice insight into Lois/Clark. Really interesting idea for a story, a different angle.
heartnut chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Great story! :) Sounds just like an episode! :)