Reviews for A Disturbed Savior
the last of the old gods chapter 15 . 3/9
Love it great work.
Trixx chapter 2 . 1/8
I'v read this story before and i want to say that i still love it, keep up the good work.
muchachomomo chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
Honestly I think this is one of the best fanfics I have read. Though I think you could get away with makinh it rated T instead of M, but thats your choice on ratings. This was beautiful, I enjoyed everu minute reading it :)
muchachomomo chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
this is so cool! first depressed gohan fanfic I've read but I am not disappointed at all! can't wait to see how it ends :}
DarkVoid116 chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
Great final chapter. I like how the story ended, with Videl kissing him and her somewhat sort of realizing the situation. She fully embraced the fact that Gohan is the Delivery Boy, World Savior, and completely hers.

I like the way you incorporated Vegeta, Bulma and Krillin into this fanfic in major roles, especially Krillin. I didn't like the principal but know he was probably necessary for the overall arch of the plot.

I also am not sure about Lime, but I guess some friendly competition between Videl and someone else never hurts as long as Videl wins out.

Nice chapter, nice story.
DarkVoid116 chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Well I guess it's finally time for Gohan to talk to Videl about this Saiyan bonding business.

The principal is really one nosy fucker, wow lol. Krillin and Gohan really dodged a bullet when the principal came looking for that information..

Nice chapter, overall.
DarkVoid116 chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
So Bulma made that extra credits section of the Cell Games video specifically for Gohan I suppose?

Doesn't Videl need to find out about Saiyan bonding some point soon or something? Right?

Videl grabbing Gohan's tail is something she shouldn't repeat in the near future lol

Nice chapter. The Bulma/Gohan talk should be cool.
DarkVoid116 chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
Telling people that Gohan's tail is both real and extremely sensitive to pain doesn't exactly seem like Videl's place but oh well. It'll be up to Gohan to actually make sure Videl starts keeping his secrets lol

So did Videl actually admit she used to like the Delivery Boy? I hope she did, that would be cool lol

Hercule's reaction was also somewhat priceless lol. Nice chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Well, I figured it wasn't the end, but that's mainly because I read Gohan say "the end" in response to Videl.

Definitely a solid overall chapter; I enjoyed it a lot. Hercule's involvement in this story is bound to complicate things, especially if he finds Gohan. If they really are bonded, Videl will have to tell Hercule some day, but that's for another time.

Nice chapter, nice to see Hercule care.
DarkVoid116 chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I'm a little confused by this chapter; is Gohan just toying with her through their mental link? That doesn't seem like something he'd do but I can't reasonably come up with a different explanation so I'm unconvinced it's anything else..

Interesting chapter with Gohan and Videl dancing around each other proverbially. It'll be interesting to see if Krillin confronts Gohan at all about his actions in this chapter, his absence, and Videl's apparent botheredness.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Well, this is interesting. Gohan blaming Videl for his problems probably isn't fair to her, but he's going to do it anyway. Confronting Videl about this, getting everything out in the open, letting her know what is going on, etc. seems the right thing to do so I expect he will. Despite all his issues, he's still a good person.

There is still the issue of his chronic depression and his cutting that needs to be tackled and handled accordingly by Vegeta and Piccolo, but that should come in time, I expect.

Good chapter. I'm glad to see Lime fading into the abyss.
DarkVoid116 chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Well, I see I've caught up to the revised/shortened chapters of the story..

Nice chapter.. now that Gohan knows he 'mated' Videl I wonder how he'll react. I imagine it won't be pretty.

We'll see how the story continues, but it's getting much, much better.
DarkVoid116 chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
It was probably the best chapter so far (each chapter has gotten progressively better for the last several chapters).

Videl having to be saved once again by Gohan should help make them closer and closer, I hope.

Hopefully we get more insight into Sharpner, Erasa, and Lime at the party next chapter. Did Roshi ever explain who Launch is? I don't think so, lol.
DarkVoid116 chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
Did Videl just become his mate? Just like that? I don't think the two of them had sex, so it'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out.

I assume the woman is Launch, I guess. It seems like the only reasonable explanation.

I have so many questions about what happened between Lime, Videl, and Gohan, if there was any sex, why Videl was crying, and what they were so guilty about. Hopefully we find out in time..
DarkVoid116 chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
So Gohan got his knife back and has some new battle wounds hidden beneath his clothing? Interesting. His friendships with Videl, Erasa, Sharpner, and Lime seem to be getting stronger and stronger, and he seems to be somewhat coming out of his emo-shell, at least a little bit.

Him getting drunk is a nice touch, especially with the spinning world around him and two girls - I assume Videl and Lime - helping him out.

Good chapter; I do wonder who picked him up and helped him out when he passed out from his injuries on Nimbus, though. My guess is Piccolo, since he had new clothes materialized.