Reviews for Sparkling Protocols
Optimus' girl chapter 6 . 1/5
Update PLEASE! It's been almost five years since you had updated your story.

Your story is so very funny! I would just LOVE to meet Optimus and Starscream's sparkling!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This story was hilarious! I really hope you write more. I'ld love to see what the sparkling looks like and what the Autobots do with the 10 space bridge privileges and what happens when Megatron finally figures out what's going on!
Supermoi chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Bwahahahahaha! Crazy seekers! :D I loved this!
misterycai chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Oh, this is really good. I hope I get to read more of it in the future.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Love those protective instincts, and the fact that it's obvious that they really don't have gender the way humans would relate to it. Nice.
Yashida chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Please, won't you update this most marvellous story?

Pretty please?
Lavonya chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Nope, *this* is even /BETTER/ than the last chapter!
KHEEEEEEKHEEEEEEKHEEEEEEKHEEEEEEKHEEEEEEKHEEEEEEKHEEEEEE!
Megatron... Starscream is /SUCH/ a drama Queen... heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee...
Starsream apologizing... heeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee... Ratchet... fat... heeeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeee.../
Lavonya chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Poor Seekers... they have to deal with a moody emotional Optimus... heeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
This chapter is... by far thee /funniest/ chapter I've read about Transformers!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Starscream... you better have a damn good plan!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
A miracle!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
"He may be bonded to a seeker but that didn't mean he knew what they thought." heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee!
ninjafox-yoko chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is amazing!
dglsprincess105 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
If the cons do kidnap Optimus, I wonder how they'll deal with his mood swings. I can already see him throwing stuff at their heads one minute, then crying while demanding someone to hold him. (Except for Megatron, he'll probably get flunged to a wall before Opti lets him touch him. Maybe Soundwave will awkwardly hug him.)

Hehehhe, he might get broody and territorial and hug Ratbat like he was a sparkling.