Reviews for ByakuyaxRenji
Mina Kye chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
That was cute. :) Good job!
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I can't wait for the sequel
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
YOU MUST WRITE A SEQULE!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
omg. LOVELY!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
awesomeness!
Akari's Blood chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I'd love a sequel. I really liked the story.
EagleStrigi chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
The best Fan-Fic I have read so far... XD Ya' are amazing at making -Yaoi scenes-
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Yes there should be a sequel
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job but did you have to make Renji bottom?
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Amusing, great job
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Amusing, nice job
Queen-of-Bakas chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Well though I like the pairing I have to say this was not my favourite, the characters weer a bit OOC, not Renji but rather Byakuya, but not just to say that I didn't like it, I review with (hopefully) some advise.

i is aaalways capitalized, I didn't knew it before either so just... yeah.

also you might wanna re-read everything, sometimes you skip letters or type a word double, which can make it hard to read.

It isn't much but hey, I ain't a pro and at the moment I'm a liiiitle bit drunk so I can't come up with

hopefully this was a bit usefull and goodluck with ur writting
kitty of silver chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
It was an OK story. You could use a little work on the spelling, but other than that, it was good. Keep trying!
CapitanGigglesLordOfTheFaeries chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
ahhh! i loved it! *nosebleed*. its so cute and i am glad that renji was bottom (i cant find that many of him being submissive). XD thanks for posting this!
ShirukuKage chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
In regards to your comment "no i am not a total perv XD" just you wait we'll get you soon enough! Your sex scene is pretty good dang your interrupting mom, I'd have loved it if you could have taken your time with it. For next story I guess you could go with vampires, werewolves, or neko's they seem popular.