Reviews for Game Over
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Sugoi, Kawaii Yo!

(Wow, So Cute!)
Dragi chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
aww so cute, a happy ending :) except for genensis lol. gues he want them out of his house now, that the kids know how to cut hair XD

and cloud got the mommy titel, so cute keep up the good work :D
RikkuFukaimori chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Simply adorable. I'm glad Seph came to his senses, it would've been a disaster had he not ) Vince totally deserved that, and although I normally like Vincent (He's my second favorite, first is Seph, third is Cloud), I like him in this, even if he was really childish, still cute ) Can't wait to read more as always
Ashlan chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Damn, ... you should turn this into movies! 6 stars!
Dragi chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
happy ending well not for vincent but for sephi and cloud was a great fic :) rly liked it :)
dawn chase chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I started crying a bit
sunset in love chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
somehow, i know its the truth, once you cheated wether intentionally or not, it would never be easily forgiven or forgotten... even though forgiven, it will always be there tot aint the soul... the only way out is letting go totally... though, i really despised with how vincent act, and cloud should have moved away once he was burdened by vince and seph simply refused to accept expelanation when nothing has actually happened... anyway, i can't wait for the update(s)
Dragi chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
poor cloud :( i feel sorry for him. and genesis seems to like cloud's idea since he is so suporting looking forward to read more
Ashlan chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
... u made up quite entertaining.

...still hope Cloud's plan going well before it's too late. if not, make their wedding chaos!

so,... still 5 stars, eheheheheheheeeeee...
AznFlyingKitty chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ooh, yay. :3 I'm glad Cloud isn't just sitting there and taking it. And that he knows the truth. It's good to know.

I think it's really interesting to see you write Sephiroth as unselfish and noble (I have personally have a bit of trouble seeing him like that), but it's different and rather refreshing. I like it.

So, um, update soon please? :D
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
How will it end? I need to see it! Will Seph pull through?
Ashlan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
nice... if u done longer page next update, ill give u 6 stars.
Dragi chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
so sad :( i have a feeling i know what cloud gona do lol. looking forward to the next chapy :) so update soon