Reviews for Dance Lessons
Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This has to be one of my favorites. It's, well, real. I like real, because real is all we get, and fantasy is just that, dust motes in our minds. This makes both people seem much more in our own world. Somehow, it's endearing, too, the shyness, the needing, the hope. It makes me want to hug both of them.
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was perfection! instant favorite. Loved the imperfection and humanness and intimacy. It was very realistic and so, so wonderful. It really never is like it is in a romance novel or especially like they way it is described Fanfic (of which I am very, very guilty!).
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Loved this, so, so much. Perfect without being "perfect."
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Lovely. Its very real feeling in the awkwardness of it all and that's what's so lovely. I also adore the turn of phrase you have when talking about the Universe and the dust between.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
It was simple and totally perfect. This is probably one of the best mature rated Doctor Who fics I have read. You handled the characters perfectly and very believably. It was a pleasure to read.
Sayuri-Hanami chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I totally love it!

It's simple and normal.. but not plain at all, it's just like how it should be between them :3

Sweet and romantic enough, on they own way :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Good story. )
Squishy3000 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very enjoyable- refreshing to see a less "romantic" approach to it, makes it seem more realistic and human :)
DoctorMerlin chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Beautiful writing style. It's always nice to read something that is well-written, with a varied vocabulary, good grammar, and correct spelling.

The idea was simple, and nothing creative. But the way you wrote it was wonderful, and distinguished it from the other fanfics I've read. You captured both the awkwardness and the love that many Whovians would associate with these two...dancing. A lovely little read. Thank you very much.

I don't normally review, but I just wanted to compliment this story! I hope your other stories are as good! :)
Powerfulweak chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That is such an amazing,sweet story. I loved how real it felt. You are very talented.
Denae chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very nice. :-)
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
could see how they would be awkward at first but eventually find their grove!