Reviews for Silent Contemplation
DClovesTVD chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is so lovely...Loved it
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
that was cute! I love it!
WreckintoMe chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I think i put all of your vampire diarie stories on my favorite list :)

you do such a great job of describing each character
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wonderful, romantic, and sensual :) Nice job!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was amazing. I love how you write Delena together. You just made me love them even more, and I didn't think that was possible.
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Sooo after reading "Confessions" I just HAD TO take a look at your other work and, suffice to say, this fic did not dissapoint :D I love the way you can Elena observe Damon, and the complexity you attributed to the infamous head tilt we all love ;)

Again, please do write mroe TVD fics, you're wonderful at it! :)
FirstHeartBroken chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I think this story is excellent, it's romantic and believable unlike some stories on here. The only thing is, I think you should rate it T, that way it'll receive the wider audience it deserves.
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was nice and beautifully written.

I wish there was more. I hope you decide to a VD story, I for one would definitely look forward to reading it.
Autumn Wolf Song chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ladyknight1512, This is very VERY good. Loved it.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this story was pretty. I say you are safe to change rating to t.
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I don't even ship these two, haha, but I definitely ship this fic!

I noticed the difference in language compared to your other pieces, and it worked really well. It really built a sensual, comfortable feeling to the piece, and you really get a sense of who Damon is (through Elena's eyes) Good job, and welcome to the fandom! ;)
x Veela x chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh wow that was one of the most powerful DxE fics I've read in a while. As it's so popular, finding a well written piece can sometimes be difficult, but that one stands head and shoulders above the rest! I for one would like to see more TVD - perhaps a few more powerful flashes? Or if you're really feeling generous, a detailed scene would be great too.

The problem with the detail is that is does tend to get wordy, and the reader loses sight of the .. hmn clarity is not the word, but almost sharpness of the events. But the shortness really works here with the language. Well done - I loved it :)
Vanessa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is great! It makes me think of old age for some reason, which is hilarious because obviously they dont age. Interesting.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that's gorgeous and very well written. Thanks for writing :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Nicely used language/wording. You definitely reached you goal, with such a nice piece!