Reviews for A Wish Fulfilled
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
awe! :D loved it
anchored chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
everything about this was precious. loved it.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I like your idea- of course now Arwen must be experiencing human illnesses for the first time!
Hawk and Handsaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I can so see this happening!
TheREALstory chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was beautiful! It was so cute! And it portrayed Arwen really well! I noticed how most of the LOTR communities are all Aragorn and Legolas, when they really should be Arwen and Aragorn. Glad I found at least one good story. :D
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww, very sweet story. I know exactly how Arwen feels...it's lousy to be sick, but it's so nice to be cared for...especially if it's Aragorn doing the pampering! ;)
Feafea chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved the fluff! Loved the way you portrayed this side of Arwen! And a very original story too! :DDD
Avonmora chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was so cute! I absolutely loved the fluff between them! Your writing is fantastic. Keep it up!

Happy writing,

Avonmora
Oleanne chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
What an unexpected yet believable wish! I loved how Aragorn slipped into healer mode when he found Arwen. His consernation first at her reaction then his amusement and love was wonderful. To think that an elf might dream of being pampered when ill! Thanks for the tale.
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
loved the fluff :)
LOTR lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A cute story! Arwen's first illness...and how sweet that her husband could take the time to pamper her.

I enjoyed the small touches about Aragorn's trip back from Ithilien, too. His enjoyment of the rain, of feeling like a Ranger again. And I chuckled out loud at the "what's gotten into him" reaction from his men.

A very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing it!
TheFlyingCat chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
it's simply beautiful to see the human side of arwen...it was so funny to see her reaction to her first cold!i loved that!and aragorn is something,isn't he...!