Reviews for A Lesson Learned
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
wow you write really well i can't wait to find out what happens next
Taintless chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
It's pretty cool. Hermione's in character. I enjoyed it.
brokendownpalace chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
hey

that was amazing. you are truly, very talented, good work, ;)
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
This is really, really good! Please, keep writing!
TheRiddle chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Hm... This is rather interesting. I'm usually not interested in Hermione stories, but I'm curious now. Keep at it! :) Cheers!
JoLanna chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
This is good! You write very well! I like it! When do you think you'll be adding more? Soon please? Pretty please? :)
Arwen Undomiel chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Halloo! . I support Ron/Hermione! _ Although you hardly get any Draco/Pansy, which ish good. _
Mistress-of-chapters chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
You put it great in a fan fic. It shows Hermione's temper...well, In a way. Please make the following chapter! Hope you still have that dedication and spunk in ya!
Belinda chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
The best fanfic I've read! I am DYING to read chapter three, so keep up your work!
witchfire chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
hey that was so good it was like hermione writing it in a journal i wished you could hav writtem more.
KillingMercy chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
hey so when is she going to explode or change her style or get a boyfreind or basicly make them notice her? personally i'd go with the mentaly disabled time bomb cudos to you and keep updating
Jet-Puffed chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
I liked your story. I can't wait for you to update it!
hartbrkr chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
loved it!
WookieeBeta chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
*hands KA a can of Inspiration (in the form of Diet Mountain Dew, AKA sugar in a can)* Now get crackin'! *grin*

Awesome fic, I love the digressions to Hermione... Your style of writing is great. One complaint: Your fic is on page 2838! *growl* That means only crazy people like me who start reading from the last page will read it! *sigh* So it goes with anything online... Anyways, I can't wait to see more!
FunkehPinecones chapter 2 . 7/4/2003