Reviews for Winter Holiday Gone Wrong
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Oh no I was right, this Kaito person is trouble! Hmm so he is Natsume's elder brother? Who would have known lol but I wonder how he and Mikan broke up?! Also oh noo Mikan and Natsume were so close to kissing and the whiskey had to get in the way, and then when she finally gets kissed but it's by the wrong Hyuuga! Lol you love to torture me don't you :p
Ahh I can't wait for the next chapter, so please keep updating this awesome story! XD
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Ahh I thought Natsume was close to kissing her! The tension haha I can feel it! And yay! Hotaru has finally made a appearance! Also is Kaito Hyuuga going to be a problem for them?! I hope not!
I can't wait for more to come so please keep updating! XD
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Aww things are moving along nicely between Natsume and Mikan! I'm glad Aoi is there XD Like she said, she can play Cupid for them. I can't wait for more chapters to come so please keep updating! :)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter! I'm glad now that Natsume knows Ruka didn't kiss Mikan. Now I wonder how their relationship is going to be! Natsume realizes this is no crush and right now Mikan just wants to be his friend, yet she can't figure out way she thinks about him lol she just needs a little push. I'm desperately waiting for them to finally kiss though!
(Awesome that you went to Japan! You are so lucky!)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Haha love that you've proved me wrong! I really thought it was Natsume at the beginning! I did not see that coming, lol who would have thought our own innocent Ruka would do that! But I was correct in my last review. A jealous Natsume is an angry Natsume!
I can't wait to read more so please keep them moving :)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Poor Tsubasa-senpai! Mikan is making him go broke with all that shopping she's making him do! Haha
Uh oh! A jealous Natsume is a angry Natsume!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Haha I always love a jealous Natsume, he is just too funny! I wonder did Mikan ever sent her brother the letter, and what excuse did he give her lol Can't wait for more to come!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Aww poor Mikan! It's one thing after the other for her! Lol but at least Natsume seems to be enjoying himself! I can't wait to read more from you :) so please keep updating XD
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This was a funny first chapter! I can't wait to see what more you have in store for us, so please keep writing :)
StarElsie chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
UPDATE!
SakuraPetals13 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Why didn't I see this sooner? I should've persiade you to continue this if I found it sooner! God, such CLIFFHANGER! Hahahaha! I hope you'll cone back and continue this story.. :( It's a piece if work, It's sad to know if you'll abandon this. :( We'll be waiting! :)
Cute Tangerine204 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
I love it! Please update moree soon! I hope mikan and natsume will be together no matter what!
Tabbykatroses chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
What the heck, woman! You need to update! I hereby forbid you hiatus, even though I have no real power!
Ur Cousin Moi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hei! Havin' fun in Canada? How's life? Terrible is it! :) Send me some candy when u go back to Indonesia! Hahahahaha! I ate candy! BTW i'm proud cousin! You said some impolite words.. Like i did! I just read Gakuen Alice comics! And it's so so aweinspiring magnficent glorious amazing story... I like the Hotaru's secret chap! You're stories, are plain awesome cuz. And i've reviewed before.. It's me! Niki! Try to read the story about Mikan going to the dentist... It was funny... Effin Funny... When u get back, lets have a Sleepover Party! Or DC Sleepovah Partah! Try making a story when Hitaru can't swim... And Hotaru's Invention... Or Hotaru's making invention.. Pwease, try it... I'm now addicted to Gakuen Alice.. I don't want to abandon my fandoms! T-T! Buh Bye! Signed , Me;!
avaecovinton chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
THE GOD DAMN CLIFFHANGER!