Reviews for Total Eclipse
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved it! I'm obsessed with WfE at the moment, and I'm trying to read slowly because I don't want it to end, but I can't because it's just so good and I want to keep going. And that's where fanfics come in.

I've been on this site since I was fifteen, and about seven years later everything I write still sucks - in my opinion. But this was really great, you've done an excellent job, I'm looking forward to more.
FisticusCullen chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well, I came here, specifically looking for something for 'Water for Elephants' because I'm going through an obsession faze with it currently, and I must say it was a hard search. You're the only person on that has posted a story to do with it... and because, currently, WfE doesn't have a massive fanbase, I think it's very brave of you to be the first one to put this story out there. So congratulations... and I thought that this was great by the way... short but sweet! :) x
PoisonFaye13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Write More! :)
sugarville chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love it Continue please!
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
this is interesting. it shows that you have read the book, and you know a bit of what you are talking about. i am far from a teen, haven't been for quite some time, but just because you ARE a teen, don't let that stop you from trying to hone your craft. I would be happy to continue to read anything you wish to share with us. keep it up kid, i have faith in you.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Bittersweet. Somehow kinda made my heart twinge for the sadness
Ana Pereira chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Really loved it! You seem to really understand Jacob's character when he's older, even though you are a teenager. I'm a teenager too and I think my stories suck aswell. I think that no one's ever completely pleased with their work, so, keep trying. Post more chapter for this story!
caithal97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I know what you mean when you say that a teen's writing is imperfect. I'm 13 and personally I think that all my stories suck. I'm trying to improve it but sometimes it's hard. This is really great! I have recently read the book and I can't wait for the movie to come out. I hope it won't be rated R. That would suck. Anyway continue soon. I love it so far.