Reviews for Goldfishes
LadyDarksbane chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow...

Potent, powerful, piercing... this is one of the best retellings of that scene. As a huge fan of ADwR, you did an awesome job. I love the goldfish analogy.
BlueRoseofWinter chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is a really sad depiction of the beginning of ADWR. The emotion is good, real and genuine the way just about anyone would be feeling in a situation like this.

I admit, the goldfishes part was really saddening, considering I am a real animal lover (and that includes fishies). Yeah, I know I am sad about the fish when it is not even the most depressing part or even the most important. But still...

The detail you have included is rich and adds to the depth of this part of the story. You really seem to have gotten a good grip on the emotional downfall of the princess.

I commend you for a job well done. Even if the module wasn't real appealing for you, you did a great job with writing this. I am a fan of ADwR as I think it was even more interesting and fun than the official campaign of NWN1.

This probably wasn't easy for you to write, but as I said before, this is good work.