Reviews for Sorrow on wheels
don't get me wrong I LOVED this chapter and I love the book so far but I felt as If you didn't focus on who the story is about sonic and shadow if I see you focus on them more ill give the book a good rating :)
PoisonVixen-Aky chapter 29 . 2/5
i love that kind of story. especially the long ones :D
Moe43 chapter 32 . 12/4/2013
This was absolutely amazing! It was a great story!:)
mywholelifeismusic chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
Yes ok, nothing like some good reviewing of extremely old stories

This was pretty amazing like seriously. I loved what you did in the way of plot progression. You had plenty of amazing ideas and kept the story entertaining and relevant, which is a common issue for fanfiction writers. Also, this story is rare in the sense that there aren't many long sonadows that lack a lemon, which is a good thing. It exhibits that you don't need a lemon to make it good, and this was better than a lot of stories I have read.

A few weak points include the fact that this was clearly unedited. There were a bunch of grammar and spelling issues that could have easily been spotted. Also, parts of the story lack explanation and logic. An example would be why a girl would take 4 strangers who fell out of the sky into her home, or why 2 reporters would actually follow their "prey" overseas. Also, I didn't like Blaze's personality that much, but that's more of a personal opinion thing.

Honestly, this story was amazing I thought, despite some small errors. The final fight scene was totally enthralling, Shadow and Sonic were adorable, and the entire thing was just long enough. One of the better stories I've read most definitely.
shadzlover chapter 32 . 10/6/2013
Kinda liked it

Snicker not snigger
shadzlover chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Snicker not snigger
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Actually, yes, good sir, I did see it coming. Since I've read this, truly fasinatting, story once before, I know what happens, yet, do not tell of them, in case... new readers are browsing the reviews.

I must say, good show old boy! I very much so enjoyed the story and dropped a like, thank you very much.

So long. MariaChao2( on youtube )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Nice job, Shads, now we're all fucked up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
... I'm back, Bitches! Hahahahahahaha!
You might have seen me from other stories, but tonight I fill your head with worries!
All I ever did was cuss, but now I fear for the rest of us!
I used to began every review with "Me:", but now I think I'll let it be...
"XD"!
That's what I used to type but.. oh, wait.. ENJOY YUR FLIGHT!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! *ties you to a rocket and it flys to space* See you later, ya FUCK.
Acaybay chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Wow, the ending was quite shocking, but it was a very unexpected plot twist! I still feel bad how he lost his family like that D: You made me cry in that chapter...which is really hard to make me do actually xD

Love the story, hope to see more from you!
Pleasinglytherandom chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I've read this story awhile back when I didn't have an account, and I still love it as I did back then. :3
jancyn.rash chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
I Loved this story soooooooo much! I did hate the cliff hanger, it was so not cool! I mean, IF Mephiles gets out of that crystal then what's gonna happen to Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, Tails, Tikal, and Knuckles!? You should have made at least one more chapter saying if they are ok or not in a few years or so... :( But anyway, I LOVE SONADOW FOREVER AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO STOP Y OBSESSION! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Evil laughter ;))
Sonikku91 chapter 31 . 2/26/2013
Nice suspenseful ending! Just enough to make me want to read more of your stories & hope for the sequel, without feeling cheated by suspense! I loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Me: " I've read the entire story, and now I'm reading it again! Yay, Sonic the Hedgehog! Oh, oh! O-M-G-! O-M-G! O-M-G! He's /so/ hott! O-M-G! O-M-G! O-M-G! { 'D, } (Drool) Ahh.. /s-s-s-soooo/ hott.."
Macy8 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013