Reviews for Kissing Mr Merridew
Taiga Flipsvilla chapter 1 . 5/23
Damn. That was really good. Thanks for writing!
lotflover5463 chapter 1 . 2/26
I effing hate you
How dare you do this
I'm crying on the inside
Agh, errrrrrrrghhhhhh
The paiiiiiin D'
You...you hurt my feelings with this beautiful haunting masterpiece! DARN YOU!
TeamJackxRalph2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
You are just evil
MayaxZer0Always chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love the story! :D

The ending was sad though! I feel like crying! T_T

However, altogether, great story! :) Please do another JackxRalph fanfiction or oneshot please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awww that's so sad! D': but it's still great :D
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Very dark, but I liked it. Jack pissed me off at the end, though. How could he do that to poor Ralph after everything they had been through? Sucks to psychological warfare indeed. Wow, their kiss was intense and that was probably my favorite part. I liked how you made Ralph a misunderstood artist...it fit him well.

It wasn't fluffy, but the bitter sweetness of it all made it a better story. Well done.
BlazeStarkRogers chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
NO! Jack better come back if he doesn't want to see Hell early!
Dolphiness chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So much for the happy ending I was expecting. *pouty face* God, the things I would say to Jack...
CrzyGrl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I feel so weird for reading this, BUT I LOVE IT!
NO chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OH MY GOD, NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO! How could that happen? JACK, HOW COULD YOU! *breaks down* Poor Ralph!
thechiifactor chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Jack ima kick your ass! Come back to Ralph or ima throw my Lord Of The Flies book in my fireplace! Screw you library fines, you cant control my rage! D:
DraculinaOnyxWolf chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey,I just read your Kissing Mr Merridew...and I was wondering if you could maaaaaybe make another chapter because I really wanna know what will happen next. :D

-Duckie1234
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really love what you did with this story to make it true to the book, but give it the fantasy that is needs to survive on it's own! Love it!
TiskyFirewhiskey chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh Gawsh! Made me feel like crying too!

(ToT) - This is me wailing.
anoblevolunteer chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sad ending :'( poor Ralph!

V good! *thumbs up*