Reviews for Form
sorcerousfang chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love this! I think you really, really caught Xellos' character. Pairing him up is fun, but this is a lot more likely to go through his head.

Great job!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
right he hasn't picked up any habits at all... none what so ever... [/sarcasm]
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
ahahahahaha, i kept waiting for the bitty twist there at the end, and i had a sneaking suspicion his crutch might be that classy caffeinated beverage.

this is brill-cakes, dammit, and *thorough.*

and it's even, like, canon! the human formed wreaked its inevitable havoc on gaav, after all, so it's hardly a far cry to suppose the guise might have certain 'insistent' side-effects on other mazoku...including everyone's favorite purple-eyed smartass.

love your style, also; fluid, clever, and crisp-like-cracker.

bravo, you gawjus golden-brained missus, you.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh Xellos! Denial certainly isn't just a river, etc. etc. This was a completely fascinating look on his 'human' nature growing inside him overall. Bravo!
Nuttermonk chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Heh! Rather enjoyed that. When he started patting himself on the back I started grinning, and shaking my head, even more amused cause I was waiting for the tea to come up at the end. Great build up.
Rose's.wings chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That's good. Looks like Xelloss has gotten so subtle that he's starting to sneak things past himself. Or he's just in denial. Either way it makes me laugh. Excellent job once again.
cyberimp6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very well done soliloquy. We know that Xellos was taking human form even as far back as the War of the Monsters' Fall, so he's certainly had time to ponder it!
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha, poor Xelloss, it seems his ego blinds him just as much as his fellows. XD This was a fun and interesting read, thanks. :)
ds9guy chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
We see what we want to see, even Xellos.

Very well done. I've been thinking about this very thing with all the Xellos & Filia stuff posted up due to the writing challenge.

One question I do have is regards to monsters and love. Since they are creatures with free will, I think they can fall in love. But since they are creatures that feed on negative emotions, wouldn't having a positive one weaken them?
Rose Thorne chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh, Xellos. So blind to your own weaknesses!

I really liked this bit of introspection! Good writing!
CMY chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
...yeh're trying to tell me something, aren't ye?

Alright, fine, I'll roll with it. I'll roll with it...

Now this is what I call an analysis of the Mazoku race and their subterfuge within the human race.

The cone, to his credit, has perfected his human form.

To be more specific, he has perfected his image as an annoying, snide, round-about, ever-commenting SOB. Very rarely would he reveal his true nature as a ruthless, merciless and, let's face it, we've seen how he fought Valgarv, sadistic individual who would say and do anything to obtain what he wants.

Still, it seems that he's spent so much time perfecting his false image that some of it has become all-too-real for him. That last line in the story was skilfully done, Minamino. A small, yet significant way of proving your point about Xellos.

He can point out certain aspects of others, but utterly fails to notice that he possesses some of them himself.

I'm actually hoping that Filia would, eventually, fully see him for the dangerous Chaos-servant he actually is. Something tells me he'd be more than a little disappointed by that...

Well, this was a nice treat for me. Thanks, Minamino. Back to my waiting for a laugh at Lina's expense...