Reviews for Blind Faith
hunenka chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
I really liked this fic. It was original, suspenseful, it kept me on the edge of my seat all the time. I spent several very enjoyable evenings with your story, so thank you! :-)
die Otter chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
This story took me really long to read, but in this case it's a compliment. Each chapter was a little masterpiece, so I just wanted to take break and think it through every few chapters, to remember and appreciate everything. I loved the whole idea for this story, the characters (and Mile-Oh), the details, the suspense and the humour. I prefer your vision of both Michael and God to these from the original episodes, not only because I'm Christian, but also because thier version seemed a bit illogical to me, I mean, God cared for the world and Winchesters, and then he suddenly stopped, just like that? Your take on this was superb! I wish we could see that in the series!
ccase13 chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
This is a truely great story. Bobby took Sam and Dean to Egypt and Castiel took them to Ethiopia to get see if they could get the Ark of the Covenant.

Dean got to meet God and Castiel knew God came to help. Supernatural is so much better as epic fantasy than just as horror genre. Team Free Will needs more active input from God.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh ho, so Sam and Dean are to become involved with the Ark of the Covenant. This sounds interesting for sure.
Samantha V chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
Awesome story and beautifully written. At first I wasn't too sure on the Egypt angle, but it is totally superb. Lots of twists and turns right to the very end kept me glued to the computer.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
Well, that was AMAZING *-*

I loved everything Really, it's hard to say what was the best... Just, congratulations for the story That was epical ahahha

See you around o/

Rosetta
mtee1958 chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
To say this story has consumed my life is an understatement. Work has been ignored or put off... I kept getting pulled to the computer to read one more chapter, maybe two or three.

So many twists and turns with anguish and hope and finally loud clapping at how it ends.

Amazing story, you should be proud.

Thank you for sharing.
Noelani618 chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Thought I'd drop by and let you know that this story is just made of AWESOME! You had everyone in character and took the story in an amazing direction. I could hear Sam and Dean talking, could see Dean fumbling while blind...just fantastic! Great use of Dean's amulet too. It fit so perfectly. D

And Mile-oh! Elohim...the Hebrew name for God. And Dean called a dog only he could see that. This is just so cool!

Ahem, I'll quit babbling now. Great story! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Alika chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Thanks for the happy end.

Thanks for an alternative ending, because what 5 season has come to an end...

If there was no 6th, Sam would be not returned.

Always suspected that the happy end in Supernatural will not be, but...

In general, thanks for the alternative end. That at all of them is good.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is a truly amazing story. I went to LJ and read the whole thing because I just had to find out what happens. I really like the way you portray the brothers and Bobby, and the way they interact is absolutely true to their characters. I don't want to leave spoilers, but blind Dean is awesome, and the way things work out boggles the mind. Extremely well written!
Iron Angel 80 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Again, your story structure is amazing. Every line pulls you along to the next effortlessly and your characterization is perfect.

Egypt? Is Dean really gonna get on a plane? I admit, I'm giggling right now imagining it. Although, he wasn't really freaking in 'Lucifer Rising' when they materialized on the plane and the oxygen masks dropped. Maybe his fear of flying was quashed.
Iron Angel 80 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was a great start to your story. You always manage to draw me in right away with the beautiful way you paint an image.
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Wow! Nice story. There were a lot of great parts in the previous chapters that I liked to comment on, but each chapter ended in a way that I just couldn't NOT go to the next ASAP! ;)

I eenjoyed this story so far and I can't wait for your next update :)