Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Hey you update chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
plz
can you update sometime this year please? i'm really considering to beg you omg

just to let you know, I actually started shaking with this chapter, ok? I haven't done that for a long while now, so be proud, you made me really fucking emotional.
I do not know what i'm typing anymore, but the point of this review is to let you know I freaking love this fic and I think you should update.
Loveless-Gin chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
please... I need more oh my god what happens next? aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh
DyeeyEllll chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
another epic! TOO LONG!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

why have you not update this? huh? DDDDDDDDDD':

jhiorawjtklrkesioat

pleaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee update DDD:
Milkuwoo chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
DAWW!~

Suran (OH YEA! Origanal no?) is so adorable! Le sigh. I love your Hinabn fics!~
Milkuwoo chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I dunno what I like more.

The Striga(sp?) or the awesome bromance...HOW BOUT BOTH!~
Characterless chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
So... When's gonna be next chapter... cause I'm really into it and I sooo wanna know what happens next... hm?
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Brilliance, gneeeee~!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
That. Was. Awesome.

You put so much into this story in general, and this chapter in particular that there's no way I'd be able to remember everything about it that rocked my socks.

I'll just mention the references to the comic, the Red Strand, and how much I love the way you handle {...}'s names.
necrophile chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
this is really interesting, and i'm curious to see where it goes (and i'm also INSANELY curious about what happened to conrad. hopefully the thing didn't rape him - he needs to keep his virginity to give to worth, after all, lol :P - and i wanna see about the sirens that hanna heard before blacking out, too!).
birdhooves chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
So I really love the way you write {...} and Hanna! This is a lovely story and I can't help but think some of the backstory is from the show Supernatural? If that's the case you've just brought two of the best things in the world together XD! Thanks for posting!
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
pfffffffft, this is so freaking amazing. I LOOOOVE it. :DDD Please, please update when you can, I'll be waiting as patiently as I can. :)

Inumaru12
Taisi chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE WOAH.

It's such an amazing story, dreamlike and real simultaneously, and your descriptions are long enough to make sense and short enough not to be boring - so k-rad job there, man, like seriously. :D

CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE.
Esinololly chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I..

God, yes I love this. So surreal and descriptive...and FFFF 3 Please keep it up!
Aeld-Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Amazing! I started reading this while I was waiting for Scrubs to come on and I actually SKIPPED Scrubs (my fave show,BTW) to read this! Amazing~~