Reviews for The Cross to My Heart
GatesofShadows91 chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Loved it! :D
GatesofShadows91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I really like the style of how this is written :)
murkrow25 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
WOW. That was...interesting. It's so different from any other comashipping fic I've read! I had to keep checking that it was. Very nice!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
this is WAY too underrated for a fic. like. your writing style is 100% genius.
Zino chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Wow, I really liked this story! It was slow paced enough and even the shortness of the chapters didn't bother me at all, since it was so beautifully written! :D I love the ending3 Gosh, it feels good to read awesome Comafic every now and then, so thank you for this!
Mantinas chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
This was really good.
Paper-Dreams-Are-Made-Of-These chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
You handled this very tastefully, despite what others may think, with just enough poetry and cynicism that is Paul. All I can say is that it is a paradox, yet a beautiful paradox. \

Great job.
Coffee Craft chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Sorry for the delay in reviewing. :O

Eeh. Things are getting spiceyyyyyyy. xDD

...I really need to find more to say to make my reviews more... WORTH READING. xP

Me shall see the one-shots you have posted. :3

Coffee Craft chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
There's not much to say about this chapter or the last. xD

Omg. Paul got a job? NO WAY. *gets shot*

Mantinas chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
This is awesome! Greatness thy name is u!
Coffee Craft chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Feh. Paul is very much a coward in this fanfic. Ash is soo right. P

I wish there was more to say to this. xD

QueenPalkia chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Heyyy I like this :o I think it's good even though it's your first time writing slash. (I've writen slash...ZERO TIMES! lol) I'll be looking forward to future chappies update soon! :3

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!
Coffee Craft chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I'm really thinking you should change the rating to "M" later on. It's about to get a little more violent than that I bet. O_o

Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Thank you wifey for the dedication. x3

You made Paul sound like a twisted sadist. :S But oh well, I guess that's the point. x33

It's really good considering it's your first time writing slash, I think I may write one of my own soon if I'm comfortable enough to do so. :3 You are now my muse as well. x3

LOVE YOU MY DEAR WIFEY.