Reviews for We'll Meet Again
Jewel chapter 13 . 10/13
I've been reading fanfics for 6 years now and I've yet to read something as beautiful and perfectly written like this. Congrats to you man, you seriously got some talent. With the perfect blend of romance and angst, personalities spot on, and everything flowing so smoothly I'd 100% give a 10/10.
The writing is absolutely amazing.
It's my first time reading one of the author's but halfway through the second chapter I had already decided I'd read all of his works afterwards.
I don't even ship UsUk but this is one the single best fanfiction I have ever read.
Omg my heart is melting!
MaxIsMyAlias chapter 13 . 6/16
Me at start: I don't ship it but I need more of this AU
Me now: Frick that was really cute...my ship is conflicted

But seriously I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say that I actually cried at this...so good...
Trinity chapter 10 . 6/13
All I gotta say about this is that it’s absolutely perfect. There was never too much of anything. Everything was perfectly balanced and the story moved along very smoothly. You got their personalities spot on and it fits with their canon personifications. Everything was so realistic and the romance between the two did not look forced nor too sudden like most fan fictions I’ve read. The dialogue was perfect and it matched them both. The emotions all fit and in general everything worked together so well. In short, I love it and It’s just as amazing as Auf Weidersehen, Sweetheart.
Sinna2001 chapter 13 . 5/26
This is so good, I could barley put my computer away. And the ending, I sat crying. Happy tears of course. It still amaze me how words on a screen can mean so much and make me feel so many things at once. I don't think I will ever understand that completely.

But this story is bloody amazing and I for sure will read the others.
CatalinaZ chapter 13 . 5/22
Oh my god, this is just the best UsUk fanfic i have ever read. Congratulations man, you are the best writter ever, you won my heart
randomfandomboredom chapter 1 . 5/23
My third time reading this and it still has that amazing effect on me. Great story!
It’s already 2018. But this story is still so awesome! Ghawd.
This story is amazing, it made me laugh, and cry and fangirl and I just want to say thank you.
For everything that you’ve made, and for giving us these stories to enjoy.
Mono the avacodo chapter 13 . 5/17
I read the last chapter listening to this song. I FUCKING LOVE THIS FANFIC! I LOVE ALL OF THEM! FUUUCK THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND WOULD BE WITH OR WITHOUT KNOWING THE HETALIA IS!
MarzTigs chapter 13 . 5/8
How is everything you write so good? I have had my heart ripped to shreds and put back together yet again, LOVE THIS ️
pastama chapter 13 . 4/29
just as great as your other one, your Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart. you’re an outstanding author.
Bigfanthisff chapter 13 . 4/17
Wow. THIS IS AMAZING. SO LOVELY AND SAD, AND HAPPY, AND CUTE, AND...AND...AND... I JUST LOVE USUK AND THIS STORY.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG chapter 7 . 4/12
i'm crying ;-; this is so beautiful! Oh, god. I'm so happy... Alfred is alive. AAAAAAAA *-*
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »