Reviews for We'll Meet Again
VintageSpaceships chapter 1 . 10h
Mr. deValier,
This is not a review for this chapter. In fact, it's not a review at all. Now that that's out of the way…
You had mentioned awhile ago that you welcome fanart, fanvids, among various other fan related creations. And it has come to my attention that that post has more or less been taken down. As of the present, I'm working on converting We'll Meet Again into a (hopefully) short comic or manga of a type, and I wanted to know if that statement is still in effect.
Chances are you won't see this among all the other reviews, but I hope you do.
Sincerely,
A huge fan of your writing
Oh my god I actually teared up this was so beautiful Christ I swear I'm not going cry ugh
Wait is this gonna end like twist and shout? Cuz nooooo way can my feels handle that.
Lokishadowgirl chapter 13 . 7/27
*UNCONTROLLABLE SQUEALING*
Nina is a hopeless romantic chapter 3 . 7/24
OMG at the beginning of chapter 3 I was like OoO because to me it sounded like America was telling England how to... not gonna say anything else!
Dude, this is seriously an amazing piece of writing. That's talent. The fact you can make something so emotional with only a few chapters is astounding. Keep up the good work!
FanGirlofDeath chapter 13 . 7/23
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Que the applause. Well done, sir/ma'm. Well done.
I love this story so much :D And I hope anyone else who read this likes it as I do.
Really I haven't ever seen Hetalia, but anyway I love every word of every chapter I've read, and.. Sorry for my suck horrible english, but I have to let a review for this awesome fic c:
Hatsu to Haru chapter 13 . 7/14
God, I'm crying— *sniff*
—and speechless. This is super-mega-ultra awesome ff, *sniff*
I really love this, thank you for the fiction.

H-chan
d4dasher123 chapter 13 . 7/5
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, and that's coming for somebody who doesn't ship USUK (until now, that is).
Your writing skills are amazing, truly wonderful. Ever think you could possibly teach somebody like me?
Probably just kidding about that last part, but you never know.
Okay, well, I'm ranting now.
You're amazing, and because of this story, I now ship Alfred and Arthur.
Thank you for this experience.
-Pam
d4dasher123 chapter 4 . 7/5
I cried.
That's all there is to it.
Riley.N chapter 1 . 7/5
Dear George,
I don’t know if you still read your reviews but I feel like I must thank you for all these beautiful stories you’ve written. I’ve never felt so close to any other fanfiction and I don’t think I ever will. Thank you for making me laugh and cry and feel countless other emotions and thank you for inspiring people (including me) to write.
I still hold a little hope that one day you’ll finish these stories, but even if you don’t that’s perfectly okay and I understand.
Thank you for everything. I hope you have a wonderful life.
ForgotMyPassword chapter 13 . 6/30
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING! BUT IT'S SO FLUFFY AND CUTE AND URGHHHH I love it
Tterit chapter 13 . 7/1
It's hard to believe how impossibly accurate everything about this story was...it was just perfect.
Maya5392 chapter 13 . 7/1
Okay, I never imagined the epilogue would be like that butー
AAAAAAAAAAH! This fix was so wonderful! I really loved the parts about Ludwig and Feliciano, and Francis' personality! Thanks for writing this!
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »