Reviews for We'll Meet Again
dempuru chapter 1 . 7/23
I've ended up crying again at your book George thank you
Heta-loser chapter 13 . 7/20
Okay I'm not the best at reviews but THIS STORY BLOODY AMAZING!
I can't wait to read auf wiedersehen sweetheart because I know I'll go through just as many emotions as I did with this story if not more. Let's just hope I don't start crying at school (that may or may not have happened before).
I thank you graciously for this story it is truly marvellous and truly enthralling. Cheerio and farewell mate!
Thank you, for giving us these stories. Even though this is fanfiction, your depictions of everyone transcends into their own canon. I don't view this as fanfiction anymore, I view this as a stand alone story. You've done something with your writing that I have never noticed in anyone else's. You make me feel like I'm privileged to read about Alfred and Arthur's experiences. We don't live all of their moments with them, you reference things they did together outside of the reader's knowledge (the night they met, Alfred taking Arthur's picture)... it makes them feel so much more real. I get to see a glimpse of their lives, feel a glimpse of their emotions... and it's an honor. It's everything for me. I often think about miniscule details in the story, too. When Arthur sewed the handkerchief, did he choose to sew the initials in red as a nod to the Scarlet Letter? Alfred obviously grew up during the Great Depression, but did the Dust Bowl affect his life much? Do Arthur's brothers ever come back to visit? Arthur, and Alfred, and their love for one another, will stay with me forever. The first time I read it, I had never been so physically affected by any story. I laughed, I cried (cried hard), I had to stop to breathe, I had to stop to walk around... when Arthur learned about Alfred's crash through the radio, I was devastated. It felt like someone shot an arrow through me and I knew it was a fraction of the pain Arthur felt. Everytime I come back and read this story, I find something new. I love this story so much. All I want in life is to be able to read it through Alfred's POV- While I'm here, I should also mention that "The Lightning Strike" by Snow Patrol fits the story perfectly... like, literally. Thank you for everything, and I'll probably be back with another comment in the future. Hope all is well!
Suzianaviolet chapter 1 . 7/2
... Simply said... Masterpiece! Thank you for this beautiful story. You hold my heart at every moment of this thrilling story, and I admit, that I was really scared that you would let Alfred die.. I really loved the end, I'm biased from your writing. Love, Suziana.
RealSoraKusanagi chapter 13 . 7/1
shit. shit. I am blaming you for not getting enough sleep cuz of this bloody fanfic! b-b-but that doesnt mean I am not grateful for what you've making. Who cares about the exam anyway? when you can learn life just from reading this Thank You...
tinyplanetslurp chapter 8 . 6/24
"I didn't want to be their hero... I wanted to be yours"

I can be your hero baby...

goddamit enrique iglesias
IAmYourAnimeSenpai chapter 1 . 6/25
I've read Auf Wierdesen Sweetheart and this one also. So many tears.
Luna Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/25
THAT WAS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE! Whew, this has got to be one of the finest works or art I dare say! Thank you for making this George, and I hope that one day you'll return and continue on with these amazing fics!
Xinette chapter 13 . 6/5
This was one of the fluffiest things I have ever read. Which is weird, considering what it's about. But everyone's just so happy, and it's so cute.
Juliet chapter 13 . 5/31
Oh my God that was so beautiful
Mari chapter 13 . 5/21
Oh god I'm going to throw up rainbows!
Absolutely amazing fic. This is my first fic but I'll have to read the rest of them too. The Hetalia fandom has some super iconic content that just gives you such special, wonderful and heartbreaking feelings. This kills me while giving me strength to live at the same time
Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. Fiction M can have sex implied or a brief non-descriptive moment between the characters. You cannot describe penetration, foreplay, oral, or masturbation as that falls under Fiction MA.
BeyondAlterNation chapter 1 . 5/3
You do to me what Alfred does to Arthur
CheeseCakeKitty15 chapter 13 . 4/29
You, sir, are an absolutely outstanding writer. You have made me laugh, you have made me cry, you have intricately crafted a beautiful story that will stay with me forever. I have utmost respect for authors who are able to make people properly feel emotions (if you understand what I mean) and you did that perfectly throughout without fail. This is my first story I have ever read from you, and I now see why everybody in the Hetalia fandom adores you. You are the type of author that people, when asked "Who is your role model?", would say "George deVailer!" instantaneously without a moment of hesitation. You are now my role model, and when I grow up, I want to be able to tell tales as amazingly as you, and have the ability to captivate people with my words just like you can. The characters were written to a tee, the plot was unmatched, and I simply adore your work so much it almost hurts. I know that you will probably never read this, after all, you haven't been on your account in years, but I just want you to know, thank you for making me genuinely smile, it's been a long time since somebody has been able to do that for me. Even though I don't know you, it feels like I have for the longest time. All of that, just through words. Its truly incredible. I wish you all the best for your very bright future, and I hope everything works out for you.

You know, George deVailer, I think I will end this with a question for you to think over. If you fell in love with somebody, and they asked you:
"If you were my hero, what would you save me from?"
What would you say?
Just thought i'd ask, as you made me question everything I thought I knew so here's my minor version of it in a little reference. I'm no poet, but I try my best! I have to go for now, but if you ever do return to this place, I just want you to know that i'll be waiting for you, along with so many other people.

Auf wiedersehen, my hero.
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 13 . 4/27
I am literally feeling actual pain from this story.
2,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »