Reviews for We'll Meet Again
So good. Good job.
Whateveryouliketocallme chapter 1 . 2/6
I LOVE IT
Little Amsel chapter 13 . 2/4
Okay, so, after years hearing about your stories, your writing, I finally found the time to read this one, because USUK is one of my OTP.
And I want to say thank you, because this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and it's going right in my favourites. I love you writing, the way you develop the relation between your characters... It is not forced, but it's not too slow, just natural. Some scenes are really emotional, in the real way, I truly felt pain for Alfred and Arthur, and I was leaping when they met again (haha). You include historic elements, but not too much, so it doesn't become a History lesson, but give enough reality to your background.
I don't know what else to say, this is just stunning and truly amazing. You seem to have stopped writing fanfictions, and that's to bad, but I hope you can give your talent for writing to something else. I sure will read all of your other stories !
Hello,I am a Chinese for bringing us such good fic!I must say I really like your fics!
I've been read Auf Wiedersehen,Sweetheart about three years was really lucky to see this fic on a Chinese website because it let me know such a great writer!After that,I began to read your fics.
Although I don't like US/UK very much,but when I finished reading We'll Meet Again,I was really is not only a fic,I nearly see it as a every word,every sentence,I can clearly see a world that you feels like both Arthur and Alfred were true people,the experience they had,the love between them,they may happen in the truly your fics just like watching a film!And this love story is really beautiful!
And,when I knew you might never come back to finish other stories,I felt sad and ,I will still love your I am losing interest in Hetalia,but your fics will make me remember how deeply I have ever love this anime.
Excuse my poor English!:-)I will use Chinese to describe something that I don't know how to say in English!:-)
你好,我是一名来自中国的读者。感谢您为我们带来如此精彩的同人文,我必须说,我真的非常喜爱你的文章!
三年前我有幸在中国的网络论坛上看到Auf Wiedersehen,Sweetheat。回想起来仍是一件非常幸运的事情,这让我认识了一名优秀的文手。从那以后,我开始阅读您的同人文,成为了您的一名忠实粉丝。
尽管我并不十分喜欢米英,但看完We'll Meet Again 以后,我还是被触及到了内心最深处的感动。我把您的文章并不视作同人,而是看作一篇篇精彩的小说。即使是没有接触过动画原作,也会被情节和人物所吸引。通过您文章的字里行间,我仿佛真的看到了那个硝烟弥漫的战争年代,有两个青年彼此深深相爱。我能看清他们的一举一动,听清他们的每一句话,一切宛如就在我眼前发生似的。看您的文章,真的仿佛就像在看一场精彩的电影。而作为观众的我们,在不知不觉间便将自己的情感代入了进去,随着剧情跌宕起伏。
APH的同人真的是非常适合战争这个题材。您文章流畅的语言,丰富的史实与真挚的情感,又将这个题材诠释到了极致。残酷的战争下两人之间纯洁的爱情,总是那么容易让人感动。战争中,每个人都是那么渺小无力,命运如同漂在水上的稻草般。便是在这样的背景下,两个人走到一起,相互吸引,坚守对爱情的承诺。爱情的力量,使残酷的战争失色,超越了生与死,灵与肉。-在您的文章中,这种伟大的爱体现得淋漓尽致,因而,我们才会被深深震撼与感动。
尽管您或许已经失去了对APH的爱,或许因现实生活的原因而不能完成剩下的作品,但是我仍将深深喜爱您的文章,一如我曾深深热爱APH这部动漫一样。尽管我已经逐渐对它失去兴趣,但您的文章将令我回忆起它曾带给我的美好。
再次感谢您!!!
GizmoGadgetry chapter 13 . 1/24
Jesus take the wheel because my life has been derailed by this fic
America-san chapter 13 . 1/17
Hey~

Although you wrote this story ages ago, I would like to give you a review. :)
This story is amazing. Simple as that. There were so many wonderful scenes I can't name them all. And I absoutely loved the descriptions! Whether it was Arthur's, Alfred's or Francis' behavior, Alfred's trauma or the way you described the settings. I especially liked the way I could differentiate the various characters by their language alone which is very difficult to do. You did a great job there!
One more thing: I usually don't like WWII stories or stories that make me cry. However, this story was written with such care and respect to the historical background. It's the kind of story that keeps you up all night, reading unitl your phone dies at half past one in the morning. I didn't even know I was crying in chapter 4 until my tears fell lowdly onto the pillows. Thank you for that. :)
It's a lovely and well-rounded and beautiful story. Keep on writing! :)

Have a nice day~
America-san
Kill me chapter 6 . 1/16
Kill me
drey-writes-stuff chapter 13 . 1/12
A true masterpiece of words. I am honored to have been able to read this, sir. Alfred and Arthur's love managed to transcend anything that it's way. Beautiful, marvellous, and amazing! i applaud you!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2017
This story is amazing.
Shadow of the Elements chapter 13 . 10/15/2017
A couple of fantastic portraits you've painted, sir. Simply splendid.
Xave00 chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
I love it. I can't say anything anymore. This is absolute USUK masterpiece I've founded. Bless you George
Vienrosc chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
This is a one of a kind, magnificent masterpiece. I can't believe I just found this unperfect perfection when I already joined this fandom since years ago. You didn't know how happy I am when I found out none of them died ;;w;;. I enjoyed this story so much. Thank you George
LizaScamander chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
Finally finished this story and wow, it’s on of the best fanfictions I have ever read. The time setting of WW2 is perfect for this story, and ever since you’ve introduced me to “We’ll Meet Again” I listen to it often and think of this story, think of Arthur and Alfred, and burst into tears. I’m so relieved and happy you didn’t kill off Alfred when he was captured, otherwise I would’ve been more a of a devistated mess than I already was. There’s something about your writing that captures every bit of emotion possible and carries it through beautiful, flowing words. So I would like to say thank you for writing this masterpiece, I enjoyed this story to the very end.
Max Jones chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
*was reading the chapter* WHY GOOGLE. WHY?!

*starts crying on the inside because I'm in school* OMG USUKNFOR LIIIIIIIIIFE!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2017
Aughhhh reading this right after reading Auf W... "Auf (something), sweetheart", it was an emotional rollercoaster but inevitably the sweetest story ever. Plus there were parts that were just plain hilarious, I started dying with the entire wheel-chair thing.
All in all, I loved this story. Nice work :)

(I'm sorry I cant spell the title of the other fanfiction, but I am too lazy to go check how to spell it and I assume you know what I mean.)
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »