Reviews for I Love My Love
CharlieBoneFan chapter 22 . 3/1
A lovely story.
Emma chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Oh my God. Oh my Goooooooooood...
I even went on your lj to find the kinky chapter and though I had to go through several pages to find it, I didn't care because that too, was beautifully written. This whole story is perfect! Absolutely wonderful! Brilliance, perfection, perfection! Thank you for finally giving me a great Alice/Hatter story to make this pairing even more GREAT!

I love you :)
Smaug The Terrible chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Lol
Bishou no Marina chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
(Note: Because I can't post twice on the final chapter, I'm putting this in the Chapter One slot. I write this having read the whole story.)

Although I reviewed two of your Alice in Wonderland works, I feel that my words were inadequate to express my admiration for your skill as a storyteller. From what I understand of writing, honesty is the stuff of good fiction, and you are the very portrait of the honest writer. As a professor of history, you inject your work with the fruits of your no doubt tireless research, and this, added to your natural (and it is clearly natural) talent for spinning a good yarn, produces characters, settings, and situations which feel so real that they truly draw the reader "through the looking glass". It is almost enough to make one feel strange in one's own world when the tale is finished, and that is indicative of a rare and wonderful gift. As I read (all quite helplessly in one sitting), I shivered sometimes, because you truly captured the essence of Carroll and Burton and made a lovely marriage of the two. Yet you did not disappear into them. Your own unique voice was the coloratura soprano in these neat performances. I was quite speechless when all was done, and I had to take some time to collect my thoughts and give you the praise you deserve...or as near to it as I can manage.
Bishou no Marina chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Absolute perfection. I think, given his insight into the nature of the romantic faery tale (and having confessed to being, like the Hatter, very fond of Alices in general), Carroll would have approved of this match. But I do not think that even he could have told the story better. You do him credit, and you have done us all a service by breathing true life into Wonderland/Underland with your extensive knowledge, impeccable wit, and marvelous storytelling. This is a story I will enjoy again and again. Alice is indeed alive! And never more vigorously so than here.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
This was beautiful. I am glad she decided to stay. This was fangastically written and I wish I didn't have to stop reading. I adore your work. :3
Wolven316 chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
This is a beautifully written piece! I adore the mass attention to detail and the interesting historical tidbits you provided. So unorthodox, but I believe a story pertaining to this subject kind of has to be to make it really sparkle :) The riddles were fantastic, the characters personalities remained in tact (impressive), and what a wonderfully written brougish language for Tarrant! I love it when you can tell an author has done their research before writing a story, just to add that extra "muchness" to make it really great; it shows passion. I could ramble on, truly. But in sum, lovely story, I'd read it a hundred times over and never get tired of it. Thank you very much for sharing!
Ophelia82 chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
Yay! I always feel like dancing when I find a good author. This story was amazing. The writing, the characterizations, the historical references! -omg now I know you're a professor just from your citations and sources. I feel so spoiled when I discover a writer of your caliber in fanfiction. That you should write such excellent work and then post it free for all to enjoy- it is such a gift. Thank you! Unfortunately, after the thankfulness I find myself greedy for more. I wonder what it would take to enact a little inception moment that plants the idea that brings you to the other fandoms I frequent, so I can see what magic your pen paints there- well specifically I have one fandom in mind.. hmm.. Well nevermind. I'm just really glad I found you on Bad Faery's list of favorite authors. You are a gem and I'm looking forward to savoring your fics over the next few weeks. By the by, have you read any of Faery's works? She's also on AO3. I'm a huge fan of her OUAT works. *cough*
Sonata IX chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Oh beautiful! I haven't loved a story this much since I discovered Manniness!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful :')
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
When I tried to go to chapter 21, I was unable to find it. could you maybe email the link to me via my actual email address?
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
3333
Sora chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
This was a grate story I'm just a bit sad that when I went to finde the second part I couldn't
Deep-Within-the-Labyrinth chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
i loved your story, wonderfully written and lots of actual research involved, it was nice to read the history behind bits and pieces of your story.
Clever Lass chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
I've come to the Wonderland 2010 fandom only recently (last week, actually) but in that time I've read more than 2 dozen Alice/Tarrant fanfics.

This one is by far the best of them. Welcome to my fav's list.